Draw on the web.
getYourCrayon is graffiti for the web. Touch the eye to turn on the canvas and see what others have drawn. Touch the pencil to draw something of your own. You can save your drawing by clicking the cloud icon, and other getYourCrayon users will be able to see what you have made when they visit that link. Tag your drawings to organize, keep track or claim yourself as the artist. Most importantly, have fun. ********** We recommend you set your browser to its full width for the best experience ********** Release Notes: 0.2.0 Update icon, fix canvas bugs. 0.1.6 Fixed tag field bug. 0.1.5 Fixed flickering toolbar bug. Added resized icons. 0.1.4 Added draw button, bug fixes 0.1.0 Alpha release
- (2019-08-02) María José De Abreu Rodríguez: Really easy to use and intuitive.
- (2016-09-14) Pablo Torres: works great. the only problem is that the options are always on the top of the page, making it useles in the most part of a webpage
- (2014-02-24) Yang Lu: I think it fills an unnecessary niche of drawing stuff onto web sites and potentially sharing it in the future. I wanted something to help with demos and screen casts (literally drawing a box around something and making everything else dark), but this isn't it. Does it work, sure does! For my needs, not so much.
- (2014-02-04) Andrew Guard: Yes!
- (2013-12-22) Constantinos Ladd: barely responds
- (2013-11-01) Jennifer Fry: Really loving this app! Would be great if you guys featured of a 'Best of' curated list of some of the most popular sites to be tagged, or at least some of the most artful creations. Well done!
- (2013-10-31) Sean O'Toole: Nice work! 'Having a great time with this!
- (2013-10-30) Josh Suich: Super fun. Easy interface to dive into and start doodling with.
- (2013-10-17) Alexis Finch: Wasn't expecting to love this so much, but now I'm leaving dinosaurs all across the web on pages I visit. Little bread crumbs for friends to follow. Plus, there's always the satisfaction of drawing a mustache on some jerk who's article you disagree with. I've played around a bit with using it to critique web design... you can change the opacity to highlight sections of a page, or even just a particular phrase in a paragraph. Excited to see what other features get added in the final version. - @agentfin