Take screenshots of entire websites. Alt+Shift+S is the default shortcut (Option+Shift+S on Mac).
NOTE: I am not going to update this to MV3 so it will probably stop working eventually (whenever Chrome removes support for MV2). Note: In Chrome 59, a built-in feature was released that can take full page screenshots. It works better than this extension, so I recommend that you try to use the built-in feature instead of this extension. Please learn how to use the built-in feature here: https://github.com/stefansundin/one-click-screenshot/discussions/15 This extension is very simple. With just a few clicks, you can take a screenshot of an entire website and save it to a png file. There is no bloat or any fancy post-processing. There's also a keyboard shortcut that you can use. Source code: https://github.com/stefansundin/one-click-screenshot
- (2022-05-20) Ahmed Aljuboori: It does NOT work all
- (2021-03-18) Malthe Have Musaeus: This was a good extension that I had used for a lot of time. Until today when I suspected it to redirect me through some affiliate link. When visiting squarespace.com from Google I got redirected to www.httpslink.me. I thought this was weried so I did some Googling, and found this post on Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64389426/how-to-determine-why-the-connected-host-is-different-from-request-url-in-chrome. The only extension that I had in common with the poster, was this One-click Screenshot
- (2021-03-09) Olja S: Keeps on saying to wait. On EVERY single page. Seems like developers gave up on their extension since the last update was 4 years ago.
- (2019-02-06) Nidhal Flowgun: Thanks for the new update that removes the 100 screenshot limit and naming by date! I was thinking of reporting it but I was managing by moving my screenshots every now and then. Other than that, the older version has a bug that RARELY occurs, where the extension enters into a loop and keeps on taking screenshots of the same page. I hope it's fixed in this update (I haven't encountered it yet). Also, giving the user more control over the quality and extension would be great.
- (2019-01-31) Exactly what I need. Captures whole webpage with one click or shortcut key. Saves screenshot without edit and remembers last save directory. Works in Opera.
- (2018-11-13) Gentle Man: I have used several extensions but never get satisfied but this one is the best. With the help of keyboard as a shortcut key, your file will automatically get saved.
- (2018-07-16) Kass Buchholz: became buggy shortly after downloading. :( froze while processing the screenshot file, no way to troubleshoot or un freeze it
- (2018-06-03) Andrew Acree: Does not take the full page, just the window.
- (2018-04-15) 0racle: best tool
- (2018-03-07) Gozhai GTRSM: It just works. No frills, no fuss, and when combined with the keyboard shortcut, is the best and easiest screenshot extension around.
- (2017-11-24) Honestly the BEST BEST BEST 1 click screenshot taker in the market. Unlike others it does NOT ASK you to save or download or do any activity except just click the ICON. Smartest developer who understood the need. Well done.
- (2017-08-02) shekhar suman: Amazing.... Allow you to customize the keyboard shortcut and the customized file name.
- (2016-09-11) Constantin Tovisi: It does exactly what it says on the tin. Perfect!
- (2021-09-28, v:0.0.4) Viswambharan Kumaran: nistall
- (2020-02-25, v:0.0.3) Michael Porter: What happened to the functionality to choose a region of the webpage?
What happened to the functionality to choose a region of the webpage as shown in the image which accompanies the description of 5. 1Click Screenshot near the bottom of webpage: https://www.codeinwp.com/blog/best-website-screenshot-tools/
- (2016-10-16, v:0.0.1) Hilco Dijns: hotkey
add a hotkey man that would be perfect