Take screenshots of entire websites. Alt+Shift+S is the default shortcut (Option+Shift+S on Mac).
This extension is very simple. With just a few clicks, you can take a screenshot of an entire website and save it to a png file. There is no bloat or any fancy post-processing. There's also a keyboard shortcut that you can use. I made this extension after I became tired with the increasing amount of bloat on the extension I was using previously. Note: Chrome 59 now has a built-in way to take these screenshots with less issues than this extension. https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/04/devtools-release-notes#screenshots Note: Chrome 55 or later is required since v0.0.2. For earlier Chrome versions, you can get the source code of v0.0.1 from GitHub and load it manually. More info: https://stefansundin.github.io/one-click-screenshot/ Source code: https://github.com/stefansundin/one-click-screenshot
- (2019-02-06) Nidhal Flowgun: Thanks for the new update that removes the 100 screenshot limit and naming by date! I was thinking of reporting it but I was managing by moving my screenshots every now and then. Other than that, the older version has a bug that RARELY occurs, where the extension enters into a loop and keeps on taking screenshots of the same page. I hope it's fixed in this update (I haven't encountered it yet). Also, giving the user more control over the quality and extension would be great.
- (2019-01-31) Exactly what I need. Captures whole webpage with one click or shortcut key. Saves screenshot without edit and remembers last save directory. Works in Opera.
- (2018-11-13) Gentle Man: I have used several extensions but never get satisfied but this one is the best. With the help of keyboard as a shortcut key, your file will automatically get saved.
- (2018-07-16) Kass Buchholz: became buggy shortly after downloading. :( froze while processing the screenshot file, no way to troubleshoot or un freeze it
- (2018-06-03) Andrew Acree: Does not take the full page, just the window.
- (2018-04-15) Aaron White: best tool
- (2018-03-07) Tapiwa Sibanda: It just works. No frills, no fuss, and when combined with the keyboard shortcut, is the best and easiest screenshot extension around.
- (2017-11-24) Honestly the BEST BEST BEST 1 click screenshot taker in the market. Unlike others it does NOT ASK you to save or download or do any activity except just click the ICON. Smartest developer who understood the need. Well done.
- (2017-08-02) shekhar suman: Amazing.... Allow you to customize the keyboard shortcut and the customized file name.
- (2016-09-11) Constantin Tovisi: It does exactly what it says on the tin. Perfect!
- (2020-02-25, v:0.0.3) Michael Porter: What happened to the functionality to choose a region of the webpage?
What happened to the functionality to choose a region of the webpage as shown in the image which accompanies the description of 5. 1Click Screenshot near the bottom of webpage: https://www.codeinwp.com/blog/best-website-screenshot-tools/
- (2016-10-16, v:0.0.1) Hilco Dijns: hotkey
add a hotkey man that would be perfect