Combination of many Homestar Runner scripts. Version 4.3.
A combination of several useful scripts for Homestar Runner cartoons: * View cartoons in full-screen * Pause/play and seek controls * Subtitles and captions, maintained by users of the Homestar Runner Wiki * A convenient link to the cartoon's page on the Homestar Runner Wiki * Easy links to move forward and backward in series eg Strong Bad Email Note: If you have any flash-blocker extensions installed, you may need to whitelist www.homestarrunner.com in it for this extension to work correctly.
- (2021-04-06) Nehemiah Reyes: Can someone update this to Ruffle so that I can use it? It is useless as of 2021. Flash is dead.
- (2020-11-28) Dylan The PowerPuff Boy: Good but every time I downloaded it in this month it doesn't work
- (2015-11-11) Daniel Saults: Nice, clean, helpful and customizable. I really have no complaints!
- (2015-08-03) ordinary Oddball: Wow, I can't believe how many useful options you shoved into Homestar Runner dot com!
- (2015-03-13) Reliable and works great for Homestar Runner binge watching.
- (2014-11-07) Wes Reed: This is great! It really enhances the experience of Homestar Runner!
- (2014-10-10) Dan LeCompte: Amazing! I was so disappointed when I couldn't get the greasemonkey version of this awesome script to work in tampermonkey in Chrome anymore. Thanks phlip, I'm buying you a pizza!!
- (2020-11-18, v:4.3.97) SuperStomper5: Not working
For some reason it suddenly stopped working for me, possibly because it seems the site switched to https
- (2020-05-22, v:4.3.97) Feisty Fennekin: Not working for 2020
It not reconising the webpage and just not showing subtitle :(
- (2017-09-28, v:4.0.65) Nostalgia Schmaltz: Not working anymore
Extension doesn't seem to work anymore. The wiki page button, settings menu button and previous/next buttons (for sbemail pages) work, but everything else doesn't.
- (2017-09-23, v:4.0.65) Matthew Harris: Oh, staunch
Is this not working anymore for anyone else? Google Chrome updated itself yesterday, I assume that put something out of joint in some way.
- (2016-01-30, v:4.0.65) Plain HTML Navbar Probalos
Apparently on some pages, the Flash navbar will stay along with the Plain HTML Navbar and result in double navbars. Fan Costumes 2015 is the best example I can give off my head, but I think some other recent toons have this problem as well.