Plugin for sending YouTube videos to XBMC using JSONRPC
Send or create playlists from YouTube and send them to your XBMC. Compatible with XBMC 11.0 Eden. - Adds a play button to every YouTube page which 'inserts' the video into your playlist and plays it right away - Adds a plus button to every YouTube page which adds the video at the end of the playlist queue - Adds a clear button to every YouTube page to clear your current playlist - In case of a YouTube playlist-bar, it adds a button to play that YouTube playlist on your XBMC - Adds play and plus buttons to the search results on YouTube - Adds 'queue all' buttons for YouTube playlists and search results Changelog 1.1.3 - ajax content-type set to "application/json" for new XBMC Nightly builds - fixes the 'plays the wrong video' issue on the search page - updates manifest version to 2.0 1.1.2 - fixes the 'appearing menu-bar' bug when playing an inserted video - updates the button injection script to work with some of the new yt html (they made some small changes) - adds injection of play/plus buttons to HD-specific search pages - adds a 'queue all' button to the search page 1.1.1 - updates the video id filter for the youtube search page 1.1 - added buttons to the homepage of YouTube contact: [email protected]
- (2019-11-23) Osama Omari: need update, it does not work
- (2018-11-07) samuel Francisco: otimo
- (2015-10-22) Benedict Harris: not working anymore
- (2014-12-18) would love for this plugin to be updated so that it works with current youtube design. i really would love a way to play youtube -playlists- to kodi.
- (2014-09-30) Валерий Кадышев: просто не работает. нет кнопок. хром перезапускал
- (2014-06-29) Steve De George: Why does this run on computer startup?
- (2014-05-23) Alex Kubrinsky: просто не работает - нет кнопок.
- (2013-04-23) Doesn't work with current Youtube layout. :(
- (2013-03-17) Tosho Yankov: Is not work with new youtube interface. It will be usable to fix it. Thank you.
- (2012-12-08) Patrick Lupien: Stopped working as of latest change to youtube site.
- (2012-10-03) Mike Theiß: great idea... BUT.... the youtubevideos aren't saved in a playlist in xbmc... not in mine 11.0 eden on win7.. so where is the sin... of the app..? if i play the videos in fullscreen direct from yt..or in xbmc... the real sin would be perfect if the videos would be saved in a 'however called' playlist in my xbmc.. so that i could look these whenever i want... or ist there a point youve forgot to explain.. and ive not seen. greetings from germany... and go on creating xbmc-stuf..
- (2012-09-30) Correct settings but just didn't work - or report why not.
- (2012-09-13) beener dini: Works great but would be (if possible) better if you can see were you are at in the playlist currently playing. You know in case the internet dies because your ISP is total crap.
- (2012-09-12) Sigurður Jarl Magnússon: permissions and always running in background is worrisome
- (2012-09-06) Alvin Brinson: Does not work. Correct IP and user/pass in settings , icon shows up, but it does absolutely nothing when I click the buttons.
- (2012-08-19) Working great. The settings page could use some polish but that's just cosmetic.
- (2012-08-13) Yes! I've been waiting for this! I've tried a bunch of other stuff to no avail. Thanks for this. Keep up the good work!
- (2012-07-15) Jarrod Tuma: Amazing. lets you play or add straight from search results, or entire playlists. Love it
- (2012-06-08) Lap Lap: Finally an extension that works on the new youtube layout. Love how it can just play, play a whole playlist and add to a playlist.
- (2012-05-18) Stelios Arianoutsos: Pls add port on settings. I'm not using default. XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX is not working.
- (2012-05-06) Marcus Lundgren: This is just great! Before I discovered this I had to send the link to my phone and then to xbmc. The only thing I miss so far is play and queue buttons on the start page where I see the latest videos from my subscriptions (like for the search results) and when I am watching someones channel.
- (2019-04-17, v:1.1.5) c: kodi help
need help sitting newst kodi on my windows computer
- (2012-12-30, v:1.1.5) greg atcheson: Doesn't seem to work, documentation?
Hey, I installed it and configured it correctly with the address and login/password, but I see no button on any youtube video pages. I'm not even sure what I'm looking for (ie it would help if there was a photo of how it's supposed to look when it's working). I am pretty damn sure there is no button. How can I troubleshoot this problem? Is there a "help" or "faq" link that I missed? If so, I sincerely apologize for wasting your time, however I did look and didn't see any link. I am using Chromium instead of Chrome, is that a problem? Thanks for any help you can provide.
- (2012-10-08, v:1.1.5) support multiple xbmc boxes
I have xbmc running on a living room comp and a comp in my room. it'd be nice if this worked similar to the xbmc android/ios app where I can have multiple hosts. As of now my workaround is having 2 user profiles in chrome and switching back and forth (it kind of sucks).
- (2012-09-18, v:1.1.4) Suckdick
Why on earth do my not werk youtube controls ehrmergerd pls halp. Not shuffle no control bottom bar so strange errrrr. PLS FIX!!!11