Tabs? Where we're listening, we don't need tabs.
If you have issues logging in, see this: https://github.com/pvrs12/Anesidora/blob/master/certificate.md This is an updated version of the old chrome extension Anesidora. Easily listen to pandora internet radio without opening a separate tab. This requires an existing pandora account (from pandora.com) and an existing list of stations to choose from. Features Supported ----------------------------- No Ads Song downloading Thumps Up/Down songs Unlimited song skips Quick-Mix Station Changelog ======================= Version 1.13.0 - Added Refresh button to stations list - Added filter to stations list - Added note about login security - Added debug icons - Added configurable hotkeys to options page - Fixed a small bug on the options page Version 1.12.3 Added full hotkeys support within Chrome version. Version 1.12.2 Fixed bug in chrome which caused playback to stop after 1 song Version 1.12.1 Fixed bug on login popup where help would not open Version 1.12.0 Released Oct. 31, 2018 212.2 KiB Migrated options page to use the Web Extensions standard via options_ui Added an option (enabled by default) to Force HTTPS Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.11.1 Released June 27, 2018 242.1 KiB Added a notification about login issues due to the tuner.pandora.com certificate distrust. This should help explain the workaround Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.11.0 Released March 14, 2018 207.9 KiB Hotkeys! This adds support for hotkeys Play/Pause: MediaPlayPause Next Track: Alt+N There appears to be a bug in Firefox which interprets all Media keys as the MediaPlayPause key (i.e. MediaNextTrack is the same). This limited me to only using the Media keys for a single command, I went with Play/Pause This also adds some resilience in the song loading process. Previously, when Anesidora sat inactive for a long time the user's session would expire. This would require the user to re-auth somehow (exhausting the playlist or re-selecting a station). This has been fixed by adding a check before the song is downloaded if the user will have access to it. If not, then the addon will attempt the next song. This will continue until a song is available. Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.10.3 Released Nov. 2, 2017 204.9 KiB Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.10.1 Released Nov. 2, 2017 108.6 KiB The "Now Playing" bar now extends as necessary based on the width of the popup Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.10.0 Released Oct. 24, 2017 108.6 KiB Added basic support for Android! This is currently a *very* alpha implementation. It works, however I haven't put any effort into making it look good. It also is sometimes difficult to control the plugin. Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.9.0 Released Sept. 24, 2017 204.5 KiB Removed unnecessary permissions Removed old code references (LastFM, Facebook, Hotkeys) Cleaned code Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.8.9 Released May 9, 2017 209.4 KiB Swapped from a table based layout to a more modern CSS/div based one Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.8.8 Released May 8, 2017 207.9 KiB Fixed an issue where the player was drawn to when hidden. Made the player more resilient to slight network issues Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.8.7 Released Aug. 29, 2016 207.8 KiB Fixes an issue with the playback scrubber not rendering correctly Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.8.6 Released Aug. 26, 2016 207.8 KiB Fixed an issue where default settings could not be read Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.8.5 Released Aug. 26, 2016 207.8 KiB Fixed issue with jQuery which was causing the extension to crash on startup Removed several outdated options from the menu, these may be re-added later Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.8.2 Released June 29, 2016 112.6 KiB Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.7.9 Released May 6, 2016 140.6 KiB Changing name to Anesidora (no Firefox) at Mozilla's request Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0 Version 1.7.8 Released April 5, 2016 140.6 KiB Added button to refresh stations to the options (if one was added in Pandora outside of the app) Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0
- (2019-11-16) Laura Timmel: Worked right out of the box, and I love it. Very useful to have a tab-free way to listen to Pandora, especially since you can easily access the controls from any tab and window. So far, no ads - bonus!! I love that the "I'm tired of this song" button is included, since so many other Pandora-related tools (and sometimes even Pandora itself) often leave out that feature. Only 4* because of a few, very minor, complaints. First, the extension settings don't work, so I can't set hotkeys or change the player dimensions. Second, when a song already has a thumbs-up, clicking on the thumbs-up button doesn't remove the thumbs-up. And finally, in the list of recently played songs, the only buttons are thumbs-up and download, no thumbs-down. Last comment--it wasn't until a few seconds ago that I realized that the vertical bar on the right is a volume slider, since it isn't labeled in any way. (Before that, I'd just been thinking the music seemed awful quiet compared to system sounds, lol.) Other than those few minor quibbles, this extension is pretty much perfect. Definitely a keeper!
- (2019-11-14) David Sutherland: Great. Only issue is that I accidentally muted my speakers and left and when I came back the next day it was still playing. Would be nice to have the same check that Pandora does, and ask after a set time if the user is still listening.
- (2019-10-18) Ryan Slye: Works as planned. Great for working from home or studying! I use it daily.
- (2019-07-10) John Offergeld: THANK YOU! I've been having a lot of issues lately because Pandora is trying to prevent ad-blockers. uBO kept causing Pandora to freeze up after every single song Incredibly annoying. Added this extension, entered my Pandora login info and was instantly up and playing music. Works great!
- (2019-07-08) Smarmy Steve: IT SOLVES EVERY PROBLEM WITH PANDORA!!!! Hate ads? Gone. Hate the "are you still listening" prompts? GONE! Oh man, did you start realizing a song you love is almost over and want to start it over? YOU CAN MOVE THE SLIDER TO THE START AGAIN! This extension is revelation. Best one yet!!
- (2019-05-01) solar mew: Doesn't work and I don't understand how to use https://github.com/pvrs12/Anesidora/blob/master/certificate.md ... it takes me directly to "Forbidden" and extension still doesn't work and keeps asking for email and pass...
- (2018-10-15) Lady Gigi: i love using this but some reason the download button wont work on chrome but however works on firefox.
- (2018-07-19) Alex Lozano: Great extension and support! Fix for those with "LogIn" problems. https://github.com/pvrs12/Anesidora/blob/master/certificate.md
- (2018-05-15) Jason Wilson: It was broken in Chrome. It works again but requires a workaround. Checkout the Github page for details on the fix.
- (2018-05-05) Tyler Dean: It does not take my email and password. Please fix! Was working fine now won't let me log in. I'm definitely using the right credentials.
- (2018-04-25) Jo-Ann Halloran: Loved it but as of today 4-24-18 it does not work and asks for email and password. Will not take google email and password or Pandora user name or password. Please fix!!!
- (2018-03-28) Adam K: Awesome extension!
- (2017-12-31) Dustin Powell: seriously a great extension. kind of buggy at times but ultimately a much better way to use pandora.
- (2017-11-30) Albert Har: nice!
- (2017-08-28) Carson: Best way to get around crappy modern Pandora interface.
- (2017-06-29) Alan Mitchell: i don't remember what life was like before this extension. whoever opened Pandora's Box in ancient mythology,if he had let this out, the sunshine music would have never ended. open the box & let it into life & you'll never see Pandora the same again. one iota short of miraculous