A little Google Reader treatment for Feedly
Most of things it visually changes are applied to list (titles, condensed) view only. What it does: Makes layout a little more compact, less free space Grey colour title for read article when it is opened Smaller images for freakenergy.ru RSS feed (I need it, so it will be here :) ) Favicons are always shown Some visual fixes "v" opens article in new background tab
- (2013-04-04) Владимир Банников: Не работает стандартная функция - пометить прочитанным - при нажатии на количество непрочитанных записей
- (2013-03-26) Andrew Dakin: This needs an update for some bug fixes. It has a lot of potential.
- (2013-03-21) Edwin Khoo: Fantastic extension .. would love to have the "email" button inside articles as I used this a lot with Google Reader ...
- (2013-03-20) Niclas Söderlund: I agree with others - the fact that hiding unread categories isnt functioning, makes it a three star rating. Fix that, and you got yourself a big old five-star review.
- (2013-03-18) Андрей Воробьёв: Вовремя автор подсуетился. Пока функционал расширения маловат, но всё равно спасибо. Только почему убрали социальную ленту в статьях? Там была важная кнопка +Tag. Можно ли сделать настройки, чтобы иметь возможность включать её? Ждем новых возможностей)
- (2013-03-18) alex: Отличная работа, жду дальнейших улучшений!
- (2013-03-17) Rafael: The extension is in a very early stage, but it already works great and brings back the most essential things that aren’t currently configurable in Feedly, but were available in Google Reader. Unfortunately the extension doesn’t hide categories that have no unread articles as stated in the description. I hope that the developer will fix this issue in one of the upcoming updates.
- (2015-02-11, v:0.6.2) Artem Borisov: "m" toggle doesn't work
"m" toggle stopped working for me, also when navigating with "j"/"k" opened articles no longer scroll to the top of the screen, slowly moving lower on each "j" press until only header of next article is visible.
- (2015-01-26, v:0.6.1.3) Matt Thompson: "j" Functionality Changed?
Ilya, Did the functionality of the "j" key change with the 25 January update? Before, I could, say, click on one of my Folders (News, for example), and then "j" would expand the first item. With Readly, I now have to do "n", then "o", then I can use "j" to select the next item.
- (2013-11-26, v:0.6.0.16) Matt Thompson: Background Tab key no longer works
Feedly today seems to have moved from cloud.feedly.com to feedly.com which means the extension is broken.