QHelper - Helpful features to enhance your Netflix experience.
Can't find what you're looking for in your Netflix queue? Use this Chrome extension to easily update the sort order of your Netflix queue by title, genre, rating and combinations of the three. Makes it easier to find what you're looking for when using devices like ROKU, Wii and smart phones or tablets. Additional features coming soon. Please send us feedback about bugs or feature requests using the "send feedback' link on the details tab of the Chrome Web Store. Or contact us directly at [email protected] How it works: After you have installed the QHelper Chrome extension do the following: 1. Navigate to your Netflix DVD Queue or My List 2. The QHelper menu bar will appear above the netflix menu bar. 3. Click the Sort link. The QHelper sort window will appear. 4. Select the desired sort order and click the Sort button. Version Updates: 0.2.8 1. Resolved issue that caused menu bar to not display on the My List queue.
- (2019-08-01) Lysander Dusseljee: Appears to be long outdated. No button to sort queue appears when on "my list".
- (2016-04-02) Doesn't work.
- (2015-12-30) Installed ok, but nothing shows up at top of my Netflix queue. I tried turning on "Manual Ordering" on my Netflix account and restarted, but that made no difference.
- (2014-10-25) Joel Ortiz: works great. Finally have an alphabetized queue.
- (2014-10-02) works with dvd list not instant.
- (2014-08-12) Ashley Maloney: READ THIS IF ITS NOT WORKING: Dear people who think it does nothing you need to fix something. Go to your account profile settings on your Netflix. Then, click Order in My List. Then, check the Manual Ordering. After that press sort and it will sort it out correctly again. You're Welcome!
- (2014-08-01) Kezia Ramsey: It used to work okay but now it doesn't do anything.
- (2014-05-24) Neal Brophy: Does nothing.
- (2014-02-25) Kenyon Brown: But another reviewer is correct - I now no longer see it when i'm in "my list" on netflix streaming....what's going on??
- (2014-01-26) Brian Hanna: This works well enough. However, I'd really like to see an option to ignore the word "the" at the beginning of the title, and have it sort by the first word after the word "the". When I go to watch The Crow, I instinctively think to look under "C", not under "T".
- (2013-10-26) Shawn E: Works as stated. I have always been disappointed that I couldn't sort my list by genre. Now I have!
- (2013-05-22) Benjamin Riley: It won't show up after the first time I have used it. Very buggy and needs fixing.
- (2013-02-15) John M Row: can't get the icon to stay and find it
- (2012-12-23) Eric Sundquist: I'm looking for an extension to do just this! But I also need it to work on the DVD list and not just instant.
- (2016-08-10, v:0.2.8) Peter Roth: Not working
Win 10 Chrome 52 Nothing happens
- (2016-04-02, v:0.2.8) G Gamon: Not Working
The QHelper menu bar is not appearing. I am using Windows 10 V. 1511 with Chrome version 49.0.2623.110. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
- (2016-03-22, v:0.2.8) Jon Eisele: Doesn't seem to work ...
The latest NF GUI for DVD doesn't display genre. Your Chrome add-in doesn't seem to do anything here.
- (2016-03-07, v:0.2.8) Benjamin Riley: Needs Updated Despoerately
Will not work anymore at all.
- (2016-01-23, v:0.2.8) Benjamin Riley: Not Working Currently 1/23/16
It is not longer working please fix or provide date that product will be fixed. Thanks!
- (2015-03-30, v:0.2.8) Prime Tap: Getting stuck
This has been working great and I still love it but recently, after sorting, it gets stuck. It says at the top that the queue is sorted but then the sorting seems to try to continue and then the page freezes. I'm using Google Chrome on Mac 10.10.2
- (2014-12-30, v:0.2.8) Prime Tap: "The" Problem
I love the extension and I would love it even more if it had the option to ignore "the" at the beginning of a title.
- (2014-12-18, v:0.2.8) Win 8.1 - Can't See it in the Chrome Shortcuts
Win 8.1 - Can't See it in the Chrome Shortcuts next to the address bar and above the favorites bar. What gives?
- (2014-12-10, v:0.2.8) Proper sort
I see the sort is working properly for "An" and "The" in the beginning of tiles of movies in my queue, but the movies with "A" in the title name beginning are sorting at the beginning of the list. Please fix.
- (2014-11-12, v:0.2.8) DVD Queue
Doesn't seem to work with my DVD Queue. Works fine with My List. I am trying to sort by Rating (decending) + Title (ascending) and limiting to rows 3 through 101. Here is the error: The page at dvd.netflix.com says: It looks like Netflix changed the instant queue rating information. Please report this issue. TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined