Enhance your KissManga experience.
FreeKiss is a simple extension aiming to improve the navigation and usage of KissManga. The extension is open source and the code is available on Github https://github.com/Gerardufoin/FreeKiss. 16/01/2019: KissManga just added a new folder system to sort your bookmarks. FreeKiss is not yet updated to work alongside it. I don't recommend using both the sorting system of FreeKiss and the folder system of KissManga. I'll figure a way to merge it with FreeKiss when I'll have some time. If you have some suggestions about that, feel free to send me an email. == Features == ● Automatic min/max chapter images resize. No more chapter for giants/ants (Do note that any resize will have an effect on the image quality, I am no wizard). ● Extension popup to quickly change the images resize settings. ● Enhancement of the bookmarks page display to add categories and images. ● Possibility to add status ("On Hold" and "Plan to read") to bookmarks. ● Managers allowing you to manage a bookmark from different pages (Management includes: Add/Remove the manga as a bookmark, mark as read/unread, change status). ● Any feature can be enabled/disabled via the Advanced Options menu if you don't want it. ● Possibility to export your bookmark list as text, JSON or XML (current export results are ugly, I'm open to suggestions). ● Display your amount of unread chapters on FreeKiss' icon. The number is updated automatically at a customizable interval to warn you about new updates. ● Block harmful popups from KissManga == Feedback and updates == Please note that FreeKiss is developed on my free time and is not my only project, so I unfortunately will not always have the time to work on it. With that said, if you have any feedback or idea for a feature do not hesitate to let me know. FreeKiss will probably not be regularly updated aside from bugs fixing, but I will read the feedbacks and set time to add new features to the extension when possible. --------------------------------------------------------------- ⚠ Disclaimer ⚠ The aim of FreeKiss is to improve the usage of KissManga without entering into conflict with the website. As such, the extension does not and will not mess with the ads as they are KissManga sources of income (as long as they are not harmful to the usage of KissManga). If any part of the extension proved to create conflicts for whatever reason, feel free to send me a message with the Support tab or on Github and I'll look into it as soon as possible.
- (2018-10-10) Stagiest Pizza: Outstanding extension! The built in RSS feed was probably the most helpful thing in it, but it was also quite nice to not have to constantly zoom in/out for every manga thanks to the page size tools. the only other thing I could possibly ask for is an extension this good for the other manga sites.
- (2018-09-01) logan abbott: Great Extension. Makes Organizing all the manga very easy~ (Not 5 star as wondering why it needs the: ~"Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" permission instead of the specified permissions; such as: ~"Read and change your data on http://kissmanga.com/" OR ~"Read and change your data on all Kissmanga.com Sites" (Aka, i'm a security/privacy person, and having a extension like this that needs ALL my data makes me question using it)
- (2018-06-21) Ikramah Tipu: I liked it
- (2018-06-02) TOON LINX: malware edit: nvm it was because of deloton but i checked the code its good
- (2018-05-25) Pingu Destroyer Of Worlds: awesome extension really helped clean up my bookmarked and organize the chaos, as well as allow me to enjoy the manga without having to change my zoom level every-time a double page came along. i look foreword to seeing how much better it can become.
- (2018-03-15) Gerardo Torres: It's the only kissmanga extension I could find and it really helps. I love the bookmark list page, it's way better than that boring list.
- (2019-01-16, v:1.3.2) Aniermos Vu: Hud Glitch
It's has been working fine until now. The hud shows all the pictures but with the bottom extended showing the picture again but only 1/3 of it. The read/unread buttons are not working and the placements also seems different. Is there a new fix or update coming up?
- (2018-06-21, v:1.2.1) Ikramah Tipu: Can't go to the next section
I can't go to the next section in the homepage. When i click the arrow nothing happenes. Arrow keys don't work either
- (2018-05-25, v:1.2.0) Pingu Destroyer Of Worlds: blocking ads
since kissmanga is now blocking ad blockers a lot of annoying new tab pop ups, some have been harmful. it would be grate if the extension also blocked ads for a better experience over all.
- (2018-03-05, v:1.0.1) J. A.C.: RSS like
Could you make an rss-like thingy(do not know the actual names of things), that shows, as if it were a message counter, when a new chapter appears in the Bookmark page? No need for detailed information, just the number of new chapters.