Replaces the text 'Millennial' with 'Snake People', with easter eggs from the original MtSP v1.7 removed.
This a simple fork of the original Millennials to Snake People extension by Eric Bailey. I love the original extension, however the large Easter Egg list made it increasingly difficult to ready news articles without having random text changed. I have forked off the original 1.7 version to create this extension. Version History: v1.0 - Original fork v1.1 - Pulled in upstream changes to avoid the weird Facebook backwards entry bug v1.2 - Removed a "pliskin faction" easter egg I missed earlier. Also streamlined repo so it's easier for me to do future updates.
- (2018-07-07) Conrad Meyer: It's been a few years since our generation reached a certain age where we might have disposable income, but the boomers-complaining-about-snake-people headlines and articles continue! This extension helps bring levity and an appropriate degree of ridicule to the sweeping generalizations made about this generation.
- (2017-05-05) Jeremy Terrell: Had to disable it, started making me type backwards. oh well.
- (2017-04-27) Mark McLellan: Has a malicious feature where it makes everything you type on Facebook show up in the reverse order. For example, typing Facebook would show up as koobecaF
- (2017-01-19) Jameel al Khafiz: No weird "Clutch Plague" substitutions. A+ extension.
- (2017-05-24, v:1.0) Adrian Kant: Reversed first character
See others - adding this to show it is lots of users. Tried contacting via Github but no issues or contact info for it, and not going to PR it myself right now :/
- (2017-05-03, v:1.0) Carson Carlisle: Reverse first character
Hey - On Outlooks webmail site (no others that I could find), when you're typing into a new email box, the first you typed would type, and then the cursor would immediately go back to the first position on the line (meaning typing "hello" would be "elloh"). This only happened on the first character of the line, and only in outlooks webmail from what I could see. Additionally, the delete key would not work if you selected an entire line - it would instead move the cursor to the first position of the line. Using up-to-date chrome on a mac.
- (2017-04-30, v:1.0) Capt Ocie: text input on facebook backwards on this one as well
just as with the original millenials to snakepeople, this one is similarly causing text to input tghir ot tfel on facebook :/