Changes any mention of Donald Trump to the name of a random Pokémon. Not for commercial use.
This changes Donald Trump's name to the name of a Pokemon chosen at random on page load. Because I like Pokémon and it makes reading the news easier. All Pokémon are copyright of their owners (the Pokémon Company, GameFreak, Nintendo, etc.) I believe that as a non-commercial work of fan art this complies with fair use. (Please no one sue me.)
- (2017-12-19) Brendan Kiyak: 10/10, would recommend
- (2017-04-20) Daniel Shin: awesome!
- (2016-11-11) Dj-Mike Light Chaine Officiel: that work only with Twitter... I'll give 5 star if it work on all the internet
- (2016-10-28) Graphite Tail Grace: Thank you! I am SO sick of people being all "Trump is a worm!" "Trump for president!" Sure wish there was one for Hillary, though. And it doesn't make Slither.io any less unplayable. I'll just settle with the Hillary blocker and not playing Slither.io again until the election is over.
- (2016-07-22) Marcos Tulio: http://wewantpokemongoforbrazil.com