twitch tv keyboard shortcuts
Use your OWN shortcuts on Twitch tv past broadcasts. WORKS with the new video player controls. Steps: Open past broadcast video. Open extension Click on 'Load shortcuts' button, wait less than a second for a 'script loaded' notification' and it's ready. New features: Set your own key bindings. No longer supported: (because twitch already implements these features: Auto save and auto resume. This extension will remember your last played position on a pastbroadcast. You can disable autosave and autoresume.
- (2019-05-01) Hunter Jungling: Wish you didn't have to reload it all the time, the extension I used before always worked but it got removed from the chrome store.
- (2018-11-19) Utku Garip: Follow shortcut?
- (2018-03-28) Antonio Gabbiano: Works only the first time you install it.
- (2017-01-18) R S: Works well. But could you add an option for Fullscreen (F) too?
- (2016-07-06) Ryan Hart: It doesn't work for me. I even disabled BetterTTV, and it still didn't work. I followed the instructions by clicking on the "Load Keyboard Shortcuts" as well. I'm on Chrome version 52.0.2743.41 beta-m
- (2016-06-21) Todd Bill: add option to add your own bind
- (2018-02-27, v:1.6) Adriel Kloppenburg: "Read your browsing history"?
Hey, would love to use this, but just wondering why this extension needs "Read your browsing history" privileges?