Adds various features to Netflix like support for ultrawide displays (21:9 aspect ratio).
"Better Netflix" adds the following features to Netflix: - Ultrawide display support (21:9 aspect ratio) [To 21:9: '.', to 16:9: ','] - Zoom in and out of the video [Zoom in: '+', zoom out: '-'] - Show the elapsed time of the video - Disable mouse movement [Disable: 'd', enable: 'e' or 'Esc'] - Statistics [Toggle: 'q'] - Use the mouse wheel to change the volume - Button to pick a random video of the Netflix list - Buttons to search for movies or series on IMDb "Better Netflix" provides the keyboard shortcuts specified in [ ]-brackets of the list above. "Better Netflix" does not collect your data and is completely free and open source. Source code: https://gitlab.com/konstantin-mueller/better-netflix If you would like to support the development of this extension: https://paypal.me/betternetflix
- (2021-10-15) Rony Amsalem: Not working, I still see 2 black bars =\ https://imgur.com/AUcsCiy
- (2021-10-12) Petr Mikulík: Seems to work fine so far. Just what I was looking, for other extensions didn't work on Netflix even though they too use a HTML video element.
- (2021-10-03) Paul NZ: The only 'fullscreen' addon that actually works.
- (2021-09-17) Bill Faulk: This is the only widescreen 21:9 extension that works for me on any site. Unfortunately, this just works with Netflix. It also fixes the issue where Netflix defaults to stretching some videos extra wide without increasing the height.
- (2021-09-14) djschaum520: works great! i finally found a chrome/ edge extension that allows netflix to run on ultrawides. -1 star for no 32:9 button, but the zoom in and zoom out buttons can get around this.
- (2021-09-11) N.K. Kim: It does not work anymore after Netflix updated to their new UI, please help to fix. Thanks!
- (2021-05-07) Fadexz Extra: It was good when it worked, was nice to zoom in a little bit. Unfortunately it doesn't work in full-screen anymore, at least in the last few months for me.
- (2021-04-28) Flesh-God: Gives bad zoom in that puts it EXTREMELY off center,
- (2021-04-22) Sette BR: É muito útil saber em que parte do ep você está.
- (2021-03-02) George Hank: Doesnt work. More trouble than its worth because when i click on the plus button it only enlarges one side of the screen while leaving the other side untouched. So im saying goodby to this extension.
- (2021-01-11) 21k wrld: OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS I CANT STOP WATCHING NARUTO NOW TY!
- (2020-10-05) conta antiga: não tem funcionado 100%
- (2020-10-04) KSAxxEA: please fix
- (2020-07-30) Jonathon Schwamman: Working great for ultrawide monitor support.
- (2020-07-26) Kieran Brousseau: amazing
- (2020-06-25) Michal Hejtmánek: Ultrawide not working
- (2020-02-02) Kokodjo: For me without quality menu for video playback not to use. Everything else that makes this extension, I can do that too. I do not need the extension for that. Too bad. Was once good.
- (2020-01-16) Christian Fahey: FINALLY! Tried 14 other extensions. This was the first one to work on 32:9 aspect ratio displays. All the others just stretched the width and left black bars at the top and bottom. Thank you! :D
- (2019-12-02) castlekaybee: Works instantly on Netflix! Nice.
- (2019-11-28) Genilson S.A.S.: recomendo, funciona perfeitamente.
- (2019-10-11) Shizle Strada: Super!! Works great with Netflix and my 34" 3440x1440 screen "_
- (2019-09-07) saruvash hameed: removed the video playback quality setting. please bring it back.
- (2019-09-06) Steve C.: I sometimes use an old pc for watch netflix but videos have lag, but with this extension i can configure resolution and at last i enjoy videos!!!.
- (2019-08-15) Vince Chew: not working at all
- (2019-08-05) אורן לדרר: It doesn't work well on Netflix when I am on full screen mode.
- (2019-07-06) Максим Каменский: works like charm!
- (2019-06-10) Ken Otwell: Finally I can watch all my Netflix movies FULL SCREEN on my Ultrawide 2560x1080 monitor! Love it. Thanks so much.
- (2019-05-24) Divino Cirqueira de Matos: very good
- (2019-01-21) Loky Stellaris: I only get a black screen with that extension...
- (2019-01-13) BlackPill Monk: It worked great when it was working but as of recently it no longer works.
- (2019-01-04) Klayr Cherry: Worked great for weeks over the Holiday season! Then, I tried it today; it seems an update with SOMETHING causes netflix only to display a grey screen. (as of 1/3/19)
- (2019-01-04) Leo - Martin Murschel: Last Update netflix say errorcode UI3010
- (2018-12-25) Dominico Le: This extension works AS described! Use this extension.
- (2021-10-03, v:1.5.4) Paul NZ: Controls unlink after leaving video paused
When Netflix has been paused for too long, it unloads the video or something, and when 'resuming', it reloads the video, and then the addon no longer works until you fully reload the page.
- (2021-09-24, v:1.5.3) Billy McKendrick: Toggle Subtitles
Can you add a button to toggle subtitles on/off? There already is an extension for it, but due to the new/current UI, it no longer works.
- (2021-09-10, v:1.4.10) Sebastian S: Update
Thanks for this extension, when are we getting 1.5.0 version?
- (2021-08-22, v:1.4.10) Amaury Boudin: Can you do the EXACT same thing
Can you do the EXACT same thing for Disney Plus and Youtube please ??
- (2019-09-07, v:1.4.8) saruvash hameed: video playback quality
can u bring back video playback quality menu
- (2019-02-01, v:1.4) Johrdan Almeida: nao funciona
- (2019-01-13, v:1.4) rafael wanner: it doesn't work anymore
it stopped opening any videos and it's giving this error mensage:UI3010
- (2019-01-04, v:1.4) Klayr Cherry: Most recent update
This most recent update has caused Netflix to go pure grey. Works fine w/o the extension installed. Worked before the new year, so I'm guessing it's the Jan 2nd build giving me an problem, probably.
- (2018-12-07, v:1.3.5) paolo barbieri: improvvisamente lo zoom non funziona piu
improvvisamente lo zoom non funziona piu