Store copy items to Clipboard to be retrieved at a lather point
Store copy items to Clipboard to be retrieved at a lather point To use, make a selection and copy it like you would usually do. Upon right click, you will notice a new menu item called "Clipboard" here the recent copied items will be stored. The menu is split into two "virtual" sections. The Primary area is used for most used copy selections. This menu needs to be created manually from the extension popup Click on a sub menu button to copy the selected text to clipboard then click on the "Paste" button to use the selected text. The recent copies can also be found by clicking on the top menu "Clipboard" icon, where they can be removed and moved around between Primary and Secondary menus v 1.0.1 -- improved popup options v 1.0.2 -- bug fixes v 1.0.0 -- initial release I made this extension for my own needs, there will be bugs
- (2020-07-18) Apurva Vishnupurikar: liked it very much but cannot open it up
- (2019-09-21) Chad Shapiro: It works, and it copies without closing my thread. Some of the other extensions close a FB thread or other social media when you try to paste it in. This works and I have been using it for awhile. The description of the app has a spelling error. Later is not spelled Lather. Cons: 1) every single thing copied gets put in the app. -You should be able turn off the copy mode once you have your stock clips, toggle on off 2) You can't just select and have it automatically paste. -two steps, you need to select and still click paste into the program you are using 3) The order of the clips randomly keep changing. -Why can't we just have a permanent order in the primary listing? -This makes it hard to find your stock copies
- (2019-07-01) Tyron Kennington: Buggy and didn't seem to work at all
- (2015-06-18) ВАСЯ пупкин: При клике на заметку должна открываться страница, с которой заметка была сохранена (т.е. вместе с самой заметкой автоматически должен сохраняться адрес).
- (2015-03-10) Kyle Priddy: very useful