Enables to store column's values from HTML table to your clipboard.
If you want to copy values on table, please use like following the instructions 1.Select [Copy Vertically on table]->[enable] on site which includes HTML table 2.Select a column on the table 3.Select [Copy Vertically on table]->[Copy values]. and the values will be copied on your clipboard
- (2019-03-22) Пелагон Громойло: Doesn't work at all.
- (2017-06-07) Doesn't work.
- (2015-05-27) Ulysse Rodriguez-Garcia: Does not seem to work for me.
- (2015-04-24) Walter Johnson: Does not work. Highlights the column, but copies the whole table every time. The "enable" function seems to be missing the ability to "disable" when finished copying a column, or at least attempting to.
- (2014-09-27) Antônio Oliveira: Muito útil ^^
- (2019-10-19, v:0.1) Mark Sparshott: Select Multiple Columns
Hi, thanks for creating a fantastic tool. Can you kindly enhance it with the ability to select multiple columns in one go please? (Ideally use a similar method to Excel where you can select the first column and then shift+click on an additional column to select all columns between the first and second you have clicked [e.g. select columns 1-9] -OR- select the first column and then ctrl+click to select one or more additional columns [e.g. select columns 1, 3 & 9])