Press + - * can zoom just like Opera browser.
This extension give you around ~1px per step for font size when you use ESI-styles with 16px base font size. Also, this is very smooth zoom (5% per step). Capabilities: ●Custom default zoom level ●Custom zoom step (5% by default) ●Remember zoom level for each size ●Hot keys like Opera: «+» and «-» will change your zoom level (press «*» for reset)
- (2020-02-02) Hendrik Õunapuu: It works pretty well. But sometimes when I open a site it doesn't activate the custom zoom right away, making me have to click the extension to update it, so not perfect. And also, I dislike the fact that you can't disable the + - * hotkeys, I use the numpad for those keys quite often and it ruins everything. Can you please post an update where you can disable those? Thanks.
- (2018-10-13) Monkey D. Luffy: This is exactly what I was looking for! Google chrome only lets you zoom in intervals of 10%, but this extension lets you make the increments even smaller. As a bonus, you don't even have to push [CTRL] to zoom. I tried some other zooming extensions but I like how this one has no fluff - it's simple and does what it needs to.
- (2018-10-11) Bert Brindisi: When it works, it's great. Unfortunately, it works less than more.
- (2016-01-16) Deadwood: Все работает, спасибо.
- (2015-12-10) Joe Beck: did not zoom anything