Shows live age and progress bar that tells how much life you have lived as compared to average life expectancy
This app plans to keep you moving by making you realize the importance of every moment that is passing by. Whenever you open up a new tab it shows number of years, months, days, hours, seconds and mili-seconds you have lived in an interactive way. MoveOn is an updated and simplified version of "Mortality" app with an extra progress bar that shows how much life you have lived as compared to average life expectancy. Hopefully this app keeps you moving. Have fun. Absar
- (2017-12-22) Web Artisan: Felt so young after seeing my age ;) Keep it coming (y)
- (2017-12-09) Công dân toàn cầu: Please remove the balloon "Click here to set your date of birth" when I set mine. And can I change my long life?
- (2016-12-14) Travis McKee: Absolutely terrible, Mortality is a much better extension. I guess that's to be expected of a copied idea.
- (2016-12-13) Kyle Kotulak: not as good as the original mortality version. would not recommend.
- (2016-12-06) Hussein Horack: AWESOME. Shows me age just the way I want it - the way I'd think about it. Not a decimal like the Motivation tab. Love it!
- (2016-10-19) Nancy Roy: Wonderful creation...
- (2016-10-18) jamal abdullah: wow.. its amazing
- (2016-10-16) Tahir Umar: Its awesome... really a great fun :)
- (2016-10-10) Absar Akram: Moving on...