The easiest way to type emoji on your keyboard, just type and press enter to copy 😂⌨️💯👍
Emoji ready to copy and paste! No permissions required, just lives as an icon next to your URL bar. Works offline even without internet 📴 Open with ⌘/Ctrl-Shift-E (or click the icon). Type words to get emoji, hit enter to copy. (If ⌘/Ctrl-Shift-E doesn't work, try opening chrome://extensions/shortcuts and ensuring the shortcut is enabled). List of all emoji, just type some words to get emoji. Laughing crying emoji! Emojis! Smiley faces! Keyword stuffing! 😂⌨
- (2021-10-05) Micah Sittig: Easiest emoji picker to use of all the Chrome extensions I tried. If it closed after hitting Return and the cursor focused returned to wherever I was typing before, it would be perfect for me.
- (2021-05-06) Lance Jordan: Perfect! Allows searching to add emojis on social media like FB that doesn't support search!
- (2020-07-08) Simeon Vincent: I use this every day to quickly grab emoji on both Mac and Windows. The author has put more effort into making this a quick, satisfying emoji finder than I have any right to hope for. Thanks for the hard work!
- (2020-04-11) Hasan Ahmad: Hi this is my favorite emoji [laughing crying] bruh use it/love it
- (2018-07-26) Nicky Ringland: 👍✅🎉👏
- (2018-07-06) Am I allowed to review my own extension? Apparently yes. ⌨️ This is 1️⃣🎉
- (2018-07-05) Jim Mussared: It's so good! 👍 Very useful! Now if only Google would bring back the adorable blob emoji... 💔
- (2019-10-23, v:0.6) Thomas Broyer: No "thinking face" or "shrug"
Typing "thinking" shows no result for me (Chrome, Linux, with Noto Emoji font). emojibuff correctly shows the thinking face https://emojibuff.com/?q=thinking, and actually even on https://emojityper.com/#thinking I can see results in the AJAX response, but they're not displayed. Same for shrug: I can see JSON results, but they're not displayed.