Redirect url by pattern to any place you want.
This extension help you to: - Redirect from an URL to another URL. - Redirect from an URL to a file on your local machine. - Set password to protect your setting from other change. - Play some trick ( just do it :)
- (2020-02-15) icey100 icey100: Fantastic, one you get to know it. Does everything it should and especially useful to only modify PARTS of URL paths. Thanks!
- (2020-01-18) Martim Afonso: mui bono percisa de opcion de exportar e importar
- (2020-01-05) Callum Robinson: Just what I needed, simple and effective amazon.co.uk -> smile.amazon.co.uk so i dont even need to think about it or kick myself when i buy something and forget to donate
- (2019-10-13) shenez Chen: m.facebook.com to www.facebook.com mobile to desktop mode solve my problem, awesome!!!!
- (2019-01-17) Aaron Bell: I am SO HAPPY with this. YouTube.com -> A checklist for what to do instead (read!). Thank you!
- (2019-01-16) Mustang: just what the doctor ordered =)
- (2018-12-08) Cyril Drimaracci: MARCHE PARFAITEMENT MERCI !!!!
- (2017-07-27) deng zhou: Solve my problem
- (2014-05-26) Works really well but desperately needs some sort of backup or import/export option.
- (2019-12-22, v:1.0) Joe Poor: Redirect once per month
Would it be possible to redirect only if no redirection took place in the past 28 days? If redirection carried out then there should not be any further redirection till 28 days is up. Can also the list of URLs be updated remotely?
- (2019-03-16, v:1.0) 송하나: I need new function.
I want to keep the subdomain. E.g, abc.aaa.com → abc.bbb.com