An extension that helps you switch from http to https or vice versa.
It helps in switching sites from insecure "http" to secure "https". It will protect you against many forms of surveillance and account hijacking, and some forms of censorship. It can be easily used by clicking on its icon shown at top right or just by simply using the shortcut keys Ctrl+Q.
- (2017-09-03) Patrick Stillhart: doesn't really work
- (2014-12-02) Dhawal Yash: Nice!!
- (2014-10-13) Ayush Pranav: Awesome!
- (2014-10-13) Ayush Garg: Useful
- (2015-03-23, v:1.0) Alternative SSL ports
I need a mapping table feature so that for example common Oracle SSL ports can be toggled: <host>:7001 vs: <host>:7002 (SSL) or 16290 vs. 16291 etc. It should allow to 1. configure the counter-port for global hosts, e.g. *:7001 <->:7002 or host specific myhost:8897 <-> myhost:8898 Would be great!