Provides direct URLs to your emails, from Google Inbox.
Open-source: https://github.com/adrienjoly/chrome-inbox-permalinks (pull requests welcome!) Change log: * v0.7: Disable extension in classic GMail * v0.6: Usage instruction when clicking on icon * v0.5: Support multiple Google Accounts (/u/*) * v0.4: Fixed Permalink URLs (one per thread) * v0.3: Better formatting of permalink * v0.2: Support for Gmail * v0.1: Support for Google Inbox
- (2018-07-26) Carlos Faria: Simple and useful. Thank you Adrien!
- (2018-05-09) Matthew Hardesty: Great idea for a plugin! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for me as of May 9, 2018. The permalink option doesn't even after reloading/restarting/etc.
- (2018-01-03) Giulio Malventi: Please disable in classic GMail, there it is not useful and just takes space.
- (2017-08-30) Benoit Wambergue: Just what I needed ! Thanks a lot !
- (2017-08-28) Andrea Senatore: not work. Links back to main page of inbox
- (2017-08-17) Jan Spruijt: It does what it says. Great for saving emails for use in Google Keep (or to any other platform) for later reference.
- (2018-06-05, v:0.7) CPA Jacky: Stay in Inbox, rather than Gmail link
Would be prefect for link open in Inbox rather than Gmail and the interface not occupied a column in Inbox. You may consider copy the link by clicking your extension icon.
- (2018-03-28, v:0.7) Nigel Moat: Clicking the link only opens Inbox
Love the concept of this. However, when I click the permalink, it opens another window showing the inbox folder - not the actual email. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2018-03-04, v:0.7) Clay Nichols: I don't see the paper clip
I'm using Gmail with Permalinks. I don't see the paperclip. Here's a hyperlink to screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/RXLcMbdnoW
- (2018-01-31, v:0.4) Michael Bladowski: Not working with more than one inbox account
hi, it would be great if you could add a "little" fix, because i guess it´s only one simple thing you have to change. the permalink i get is (for exmaple): https://mail.google.com/mail/#all/15f7a4fd1e06285d but the problem is, i am using a 2nd inbox account, so the url has https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#all/15f7a4fd1e06285d "/u/1" is important here. if you have a 3rd inbox account open, it would be "/u/2" and so on. some people like me are using different email accounts so the URL is different. i also had this problem with other extensions, the developers always think people only use one account ;) so when genearating the permalink, please check the URL of the browser and simply add "/u/X" so that the link is working for the correct account. your extension is super, but right now, i cannot use it. many thanks ! micha
- (2017-09-20, v:0.3) Marc Huls: Permalink doesn't actually go to the email
I have the same problem. The permalink just opens the inbox and after a 1-2 seconds the url also changes to the generic https://inbox.google.com/ If I copy the permalink adres quickly and try to open it in another application it still only links to the Inbox. I would appreciate it very much if you could fix this
- (2017-09-18, v:0.3) Jan van Bekkum: Can't get the feature to work
Hi, I can't get the feature to work. They icon looks grayed out , also when I open a singel mail in inbox. Options in the menu is also grayed out. Thanks in advance. Regards, Jan van Bekkum
- (2017-08-28, v:0.3) Andrea Senatore: not work
when i click on "permalink" back to the main page of inbox
- (2017-07-26, v:0.1) Holger Hubbs: Great
Thank you for adding the inbox permalink! Should be a core feature. MentalConfetti.com
- (2017-05-10, v:0.1) Matt Hulse: Permalink doesn't actually go to the email
I was able to generate a permalink, but clicking on it doesn't actually go to the email. It just opens up my inbox. Thanks for working on this, though. I really need something like this to work.