Simple print styles for saving Twitter threads as PDFs.
⭐️ Features • Default print styles (print-friendly colors, expand images, hide extra elements). • Link the first tweet's timestamp to the current URL (so you don't lose it in the PDF). • Click icon to load entire thread and print. • Click icon again to stop current task. 🤷♂️ Caveats • Does not support modals/popups. • Does not follow "Show this thread" links. • Only loads inline replies, not "More Tweets" or "Show more replies" at the very end of a thread. 👀 Alternatives • https://jikji.pro • https://threadreaderapp.com
- (2021-07-09) Taliesin Reeve: Please update! I think the changes in the current Twitter platform affected how the threads can be saved into a PDF format. This error has been going on for two weeks. I hope the extension hadn' t been abandoned.
- (2021-01-09) Christopher: In conversations, I mention twitter. And some friends say "Well I'm not on Twitter". That's hard to swallow for Twitter snobs, but I'm accepting and non-judgmental. I'm like I'm sorry but it was hilarious and describe what I found humorous. My mom gave birth to me at age 40. When I was 35, I would have to print recent blog entries of her parish seminarian blogging from Rome, lol (and my friends Peace Corps blogs from Guyana and Tonga too). This Add-on is great, I'm printing a cool thread for my non-Twitter friend. Works as designed, what else can I say :-) Thanks! Note that I'm very paranoid of security and this is the first Browser extension I have ever downloaded. I swear (with the exception of Netscape extentions in the '90s. But I really wanted this extension.
- (2020-10-27) Twe ed: Brilliant, saves so much time! Thank you
- (2020-10-11) Greg Hunt: Working as intended.
- (2020-09-13) Isaias Ferreira: So far so good. Load the page, print and it is done.
- (2018-03-30) Download Source: Doesn't do anything....
- (2021-06-18, v:2.1.1) Katherine Manousaki: Error message after page finishes scrolling.
Hello. Been using that extension for 9 months now and I'm absolutely satisfied with it. The past 2 days, I was trying to save a thread and this error message kept popping up: https://s1.im.ge/2021/06/18/oHfxz.png I tried several times, even disabled all other extensions I have on my Chrome, restarted, and got always the same message. Thinking it might be a thread issue, I tried other threads too, with no luck. But a friend that uses Twitter Print Styles too, has the exact same issue with me the past 2 days. So I am guessing it's something that should be checked?
- (2021-04-03, v:2.1.1) Jorgen Lien: Not working on Macbook Air M1 Google Chrome Version 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (arm64)
Hi Tanner, tried your Chrome extension today, it installed but nothing happens when I use it. Trying to create a PDF of a long twitter thread, when I go to print it only shows 1 page. Please help. Let me know what to do. Kind Regards, Jorgen Lien
- (2020-10-11, v:2.1.1) Greg Hunt: Pagebreak?
Hello, I found this extension while trying to print out a twitter feed (with permission). I'm currently struggling to find a way to add pagebreaks so that individual tweets aren't torn between pages. From what i understand this creates a DataUrl which a lot of html extensions don't play nicely with. I'm very pleased with the functionality of this extension but would like to ask; do you have any plans on including pagebreaking or export options? Thanks for the work you've already done!
- (2019-03-18, v:1.0.2) Tine Müller: Twitter Print Styles - is it still functioning?
I made this http://tinemuller.dk/findtoilet/tv2lorry_handicap_toilet_.pdf in June 2018 and now need to make another but can't remember how to use it? Last time I foun a great tutorial but can't remember from where now, can you help? I use if from Windows 10 PC.