Helps to become organized. Counts down time up to 999 minutes. Both online and offline. Simple and straightforward design.
Ultra Timer is a minimalist offline and online timer that can also be used as a stopwatch timer. Launch it before you get down to a task, select the time limit and choose how you want to be notified when you’ve run out of time. The stopwatch and timer come together in a simple extension featuring a sleek no-frills design. Ultra timer can work in both online and offline modes. The timer can be set for any number of minutes up to 999 which makes it possible to use it for different timeboxing methods including “pomodoro technique”. When the time is up, you’ll either hear a timer alarm or see a notification from the countdown timer. It’s that simple.
- (2019-07-20) Артём Курилко: Very simple and very useful. Highly recommend
- (2019-06-17) Jan Moerkerke: This is a great app. I want it for my tendency to spend too much time on the internet. Thank you.
- (2019-01-11) Anne Michon: Simple à comprendre et à utiliser, il ne vous oblige pas à garder un onglet ouvert pour utilisé un minuteur, tous ce fait dans l’extension. Néanmoins, attention à ne pas complètement fermer votre navigateur.
- (2018-11-26) Alan Morrison: Does what it's supposed to do, except that the alarm sound is much too quiet--it needs to be customizable or at least more annoying. BTW, if you have trouble getting the "Start" button, try tabbing through the three time fields. Works for me.
- (2018-10-18) Tim Esser: Well... It's a timer that works great. Nothing else to be said!
- (2018-08-14) phernando carvalho: Boa extensão. e nao ivade nossa privacidade.
- (2018-08-09) Muhammad Saqib: The timer functions exactly as mentioned in overview. simple and awesome.
- (2018-05-18) Darwy W: broken chrome extension
- (2018-05-13) Shanel Berkett: amazing i don't have to look up a timer anymore
- (2018-04-03) Katherine Venegas: I wish there was a reset time. Every time I have to click the timer then enter the minutes. I just want a 7 minute timer
- (2018-01-08) JoAnnimals Are Biters: This is perfect for me. Simple to use and impossible for me to avoid noticing. I tend to get lost down the rabbit hole online and can end up being really late taking medication. I tried other timers but this one's the best. Thank you, much appreciated.
- (2017-12-17) Gersivan Oliveira: Pode ser útil em alguns casos.
- (2017-08-07) Daniel A.: It not working!
- (2017-04-06) Edwin Reynoso: Love it but would love to set some presets. Like 5m, 10m, 15m, 20. As many as I possibly want
- (2016-01-25) Leandra Witchwood: MUCH better than a majority of the timers out there. Simple and useable!
- (2015-06-18) j8av8r: Timer audio alarm only plays once is it would not be heard in another room or wake me up either. So,makes app unusable. Nice GUI though.
- (2015-04-09) Viktoryia Bukhtarevich: This is a go to extension if you need a basic timer or a stopwatch. Functional and uncluttered
- (2019-01-14, v:1.1) Angeleena Zacho: Countdown options
Would be nice to have a time/date picker to count down towards... for example, if I want to count down until 5pm today, would be nice to just enter that time instead of having to mentally calculate how many hours it is until then and then enter that number.
- (2018-11-17, v:1.1) It works
Just douple click and add time.. Can you add more alarm tones, And maby time adding mouse scroll?
- (2018-10-18, v:1.1) Giorgio Sartorio: ?
Nice................... but................ ehmmmm ....... DOESN'T WORK!!!!
- (2018-06-24, v:1.1) Crystal Tan: Doesn't work
Keeps indicating it is 'OFF'. Tried clicking on 'Start'. Nothing happens.
- (2018-03-30, v:1.1) Kirti Nair: broken
- (2017-10-19, v:1.1) Reason: IT'S NOT WORKING
I keep pressing the start button, and nothing is happening.
- (2017-09-14, v:1.1) not active
the start button is not active
- (2016-01-21, v:1.1) what?? the?? crap??
it wont even start for me
- (2015-08-10, v:1.1) Mark Benjamin: Remember Duration
It would be great if it remembered the last duration so you could just click 'start' again (for Pomodoro)
- (2015-08-03, v:1.1) Jack Ski: ~ Display Message ~
It would be nice to displace a custom message read by a Robot voice. Thanks