Securely save and fill unlimited passwords in your browser and sign in to sites faster.
- (2023-11-26) VC SMiThaYe: Very annoying to keep entering the master password too frequently, often twice in 30 minutes without closing the browser, adds up to about 30 times per day. There is no option to set duration before it asks again yet other password managers have this basic feature. I'd prefer to authorise on an app on my mobile, or within ExpressVPN software. Then there is the problem where it won't enter the login and password even though its right there in the manager, it asks if you want to save it and I've done this many times now I now ignore it. Quick update: ExpressVPN Keys is more or less useless, reported issue by other too, autofill does not work meaning as a password/log in manager it doesn't do what it states it should be doing. I've updated and removed it, nothing works. Will be looking for another password manager.
- (2023-11-09) Ariel Hochstadt: I may be biassed buy I simply love it. It comes with my ExpressVPN account so I don't need to manage another service and pay for it separatly.
- (2023-10-03) Elizabeth Cox: When Keys works, it works really well. I have it on my Samsung phone, and it works great. Easy to use, add, edit, etc. BUT, when I add the extension to Chrome, it works once or twice. Then I can't access it at all. When I click on the extension, it takes me to the ExpressVPN website, and I end up in an endless circle with no access to my list of passwords. I primarily use my work desktop or personal laptop, so not having it available through the browser is VERY frustrating. I have reported the issue twice when I have uninstalled the extension but have received no response.
- (2023-09-29) RAM Family: Lost all my password. Spent 3 hours setting up the key with all of my passwords synced it to my laptop. Next day it asked me to start over and everything was gone. I own a small business and do not have time to waste or use trash softwares. Thanks alot ExpressVPN
- (2023-09-22) Hao Chi Kiang: Nicely implemented security-wise. This one is surprisingly secure even compared with many companies that specialise in password managers. UI designed in a way that prevent clickjacking, domains and IP correctly parsed, overall attack surface is quite small. Well done!
- (2023-09-16) Danni: It fails every time I try to import my passwords with a csv file. There's no way I'm manually entering hundreds of passwords manually so this is effectively useless.
- (2023-09-10) K “KMS” S: Like how you can have your passwords on any device with expressvpn, but the worst part is it doesn't save new passwords on either expressvpn or the browser you're using, and you have to enter the master password every time. Should be an option to disable or have it set to 30 days to enter the password.
- (2023-07-23) Vince Aggrippino: I already pay for ExpressVPN. I don't appreciate the upsell: an unblockable notification with the only options being that I can set it up now or later.
- (2023-07-13) Mohamed ElBanna: excellent app
- (2023-06-06) Alain Philippe Montesi: Très efficace et pratique.
- (2023-05-09) kdrops usafit: me gusta
- (2023-04-24) Dan D: This would be 5 stars if you didn't have to type in your master password to unlock it every time you close and re-open Chrome. I might as well type my own passwords by that point. Please add an option in the settings to stay authenticated when on a single user personal PC!!
- (2023-04-20) Carolyn DeRobertis: user friendly, secure, and best of all, its included in my VPN subscription!
- (2023-04-19) Esther: I tried it because I use ExpressVPN, and I'm impressed with how easy it is to use. Keep it up, ExpressVPN. I look forward to seeing more new features in the near future.
- (2023-04-19) ErtanMrtls: paralı 5 para etmez...
- (2022-11-23) arash madani: perfect
- (2022-11-21) Nick Krause: Way Way better than Samsung PW manager. And it works on my 3 devices, could use a bit of polish though like launching it in the VPN client like on android instead of in browser on PC this isn't ideal
- (2023-01-28, v:22.214.171.124922) Todd Mickle: How do I import existing passwords?
The instructions say go into extension an click "Import Existing Logins". I don't see that option
- (2023-01-26, v:126.96.36.199922) Shawn Taylor: Does'nt work
did not work at all! i tried installing it and using it maybe, 30 times and it did not work. I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!! do not pay for this or download it at all!!!!!
- (2023-01-23, v:188.8.131.52922) Stephen Peterson: failed
Will not work very frustrated.
- (2023-01-22, v:184.108.40.206922) Bill Vargas: Can't download the passwords
I got the Chrome Extension but can't download the passwords?
- (2022-12-11, v:220.127.116.11922) Dianne Nixon: PASSWORD MANAGER
CANNOT DOWNLOAD & CANNOT BY PASS
- (2022-12-09, v:18.104.22.168922) Tim Tesi: UNABLE TO ACTIVATE JUST SHOWS OVERVIEW THEN BACK
CAN NOT ACTIVATE PASSWORD MANAGER OR DOWNLOAD OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN VIEW OVERVIEW
- (2022-12-04, v:22.214.171.124922) Robert Lowe: ExpressVPN Password
Just going around in circles cannot download password.
- (2022-12-03, v:126.96.36.199922) Catherine Svabek: express.vpn/getkeys
I went to the website on my computer express.vpn/getkeys to import my logings, but I do not see how to get and use the extension.
- (2022-12-01, v:188.8.131.52922) rachele ventura: problem
I cannot download .... can I get support? Thanks
- (2022-11-26, v:184.108.40.206922) Te Tihi Rountree: how to add new password to login