With every sound of the horn, trap and log data is stored in an open database to help gather information about the game.
NOTE: The below won't make any sense or matter to you if you do not play the Facebook game, MouseHunt. HornTracker is an extension designed to track your MouseHunt horn calls and send the data to a database to be used in real-time. That data is stored in a database that can then be used to gather meaningful information about the game. The project is always being improved, and more is being added weekly. To provide data to the database, all you have to do is install the extension, refresh your MouseHunt page, and click your horn. Nothing else is necessary!
- (2018-01-18) Surriento Wu: Broken extension. Can't view my submissions at all, just loads endlessly. Great idea, terrible execution.
- (2017-11-17) Christine Bertz: I love this extension to support Mousehunt analytics. Very rarely, it begins to malfunction, and I feel so lost!
- (2016-03-23) James Slager: Love it! Awesome for adding data to Horntracker for Mousehunt analytics.
- (2015-02-04) Terrian Ellinger: can not get it to work,use Google chrome,was so hoping it would work this time around.
- (2014-12-11) Barbara Hill Reid: trying it I hope it works
- (2014-08-26) Samuel Bekkers: Was beginning to do this manually myself until I found this. Can't wait to be able to see my own horn results.
- (2014-05-15) Balasubramaniam Arumugapandi: If you are a MH addict, you better get addicted to this one too !!! This extension gives me lot of options and helps me with lots of data analysis. In addition, it also saves lot of data (e.g. log summaries) which brings up nostalgic memories. The badges that you gives you the pride and it really feels good to know that you are top of the top. It also shows you the top hunters so that you know whom to approach to get help on. Thanks HT. You have helped me a lot. Great Job Nick (y)
- (2014-05-15) kee yang Pang: The most dedicated extension ever seen =) Thank you
- (2014-05-15) Bettina Thorpe: Lot of work gone into this over the years, keep it up.Fantastic tool
- (2014-05-07) Clarence Allen: Hi, I got the latest Horntracker software installed, but for the past few days it's not able to detect my hunts & It didn't show the total amt. of crowns I'm getting. I'm sure that I turned on everything on the horntracker software options last time I left, But just now I saw everything was reset
- (2014-04-29) Andrew Dominic Pe: Horntracker is essential for any mousehunter, and helps the entire community as a whole.
- (2013-11-19) Franjo Želinski: must have for MouseHunt
- (2013-10-29) gerry gonesilent: This really is a must have for MH fans! looking up the data already accumalated has helped me rocket level-ups and now I look for the HT most wanted to help contribute to the newest and hardest to collect set ups! Love playing on the MH page-so frustrating on FB with all their issues!
- (2013-09-26) Julio Rosenblatt: A must for Mousehunters!
- (2013-06-06) Damon Johnson: Very helpful to the MH Community, and so easy to use. You just have to play on the MH page, instead of Facebook.
- (2013-02-09) Dave Douds: Helps the whole community by pooling our data. A lot of painstaking work to constantly keep HT up to date with changes in game. :)
- (2012-11-09) Freddy HL: easy to play MH
- (2012-10-05) atoksyah IdAzz: Bugs with the options has been fixed. However sometimes bonus display using real attraction rate was not working.
- (2012-10-01) Rob Wilson: Not only do you feel like you progress in the game itself but you feel like you are helping others to progress!
- (2012-09-06) James Haist: I love MH. And this makes it better
- (2012-08-18) Shaun Leong: Not much different from the old one. Though there are a few bugs in the options. Modify attraction bonus display to use real attraction rate data doesn't seem to be working for me.
- (2012-07-06) William Mills: Just wondering why I am getting a full error report when no errors have occurred. Not a big deal. great, unobtrusive tool just like the old one.
- (2012-04-12) Marin Domjanovic: Must-have za svakog mišolovca
- (2019-02-14, v:2.7.13) Sameer Goyal: Not working
it is simply not working. my king's crowns page is not showing at all
- (2018-12-19, v:2.7.13) Todd Christ: tracker down?
lots of issues with connecting and timeouts
- (2018-07-02, v:2.7.13) Sherri Meyer: Chrome will not allow extension to be enabled
Can no longer enable this extension in Chrome so none of my data can be tracked.
- (2018-03-23, v:2.7.13) rodd lee: loading
endless loading and failed submissions
- (2018-02-11, v:2.7.13) Mike Huckeba: Loads endlessly
Please fix this extension. It only takes about 1/2 of my submissions and I can not access what I have submitted.
- (2017-11-17, v:2.7.12) Christine Bertz: Horntracker not working
Like Joshua, I have also been getting gateway errors when trying to retrieve/submit information for the past week or so.
- (2017-11-17, v:2.7.12) Joshua Ng: Horntracker not working
Haven't been able to retrieve or submit information for about a week now, I keep getting 502s or 503s. Horntracker website dead? Macbook Pro 2016 15 inch, Mac OS Sierra
- (2016-11-06, v:2.7.12) Chua Zhihong: Can't submit hunts for a while
Hey Nick. I haven't been able to submit hunts for a while, is the extension still working?
- (2016-09-12, v:2.7.12) Won Seok Song: Ultimate Charm Statistics
This seems really minor but very necessary - could you collect statistics on how often ultimate/ultimate anchor charms survive? I'd think that this is pretty important to know, especially considering the fact that these charms are some of the most valuable in the game. Thank you so much! Won Seok
- (2015-12-29, v:2.7.11) Loading Forever
When I click on the horn button in the top right the "Useful Horntracker Pages" section just says loading forever. And when I click "View My Convertible Submissions" it also sits and loads forever. Any thoughts on what the issue is and how I might fix it?