Easily add content to your Feedly while browsing
One million Feedly users rely on Feedly Mini to quickly add new sources to their feeds and save essential articles to their boards. Saving insightful articles to your boards allows you to share and shine with your team and train Leo. The more articles you save to a board, the greater the accuracy of Leo’s like board priorities. We are excited to announce a new version of the Feedly Mini Chrome browser extension that makes following sources and saving articles even easier. In version 50, if you have access to the annotation features, you will be able to add a note to the article you are saving to your boards. If you are part of Feedly Teams and have connected Feedly Teams with Slack, you will be able to mention a teammate or a Slack channel directly in Feedly mini and quickly notify your teammates. We are also bringing the power of our new discovery experience to Feedly Mini v5. Let’s imagine that you are browsing the Web and you discovered a new source you want to follow in Feedly. When you click on the Feedly Mini icon, Feedly Mini will automatically discover the RSS feed for the page you are reading and show you a popup with information about that source. You can click on Follow in Feedly to preview the RSS in Feedly and add it to one of your feeds. You can also click on Explore to tap into the collective wisdom of the Feedly community and determine what are the sources that user often co-read with the source you are looking at. No more having to look at the source page to find an RSS URL and manually searching for that URL to be able to add it to one of your feeds. This is the first step for us to bring some of the work we are doing with Leo and discovery to Feedly Mini. Let us know what you think by joining the Feedly Lab Slack community and expect to see more in the next three to six months as Leo matures.
- (2020-07-15) Fábio Henrique Araújo: Demanding login every time a try to use
- (2020-04-09) multiteknik Spesialis Service Panggilan: terimakasih sangat keren
- (2020-02-23) Garrett Smallwood: Most of the time when I try to use this on the desktop version of Chrome, I only get the "Follow in Feedly" option, not the "Save to Board" option. I want to be able to 'clip' articles, not follow every single site that posts one article that I want to read.
- (2020-01-25) Francisco Mendoza: I used to be able to save to my "Read Later" section but now I only have the option to save to boards, and "Read Later" does not seem to be one of them... could that be changed back? I don't use Boards but I do use "Read later" a lot!
- (2019-12-16) kados: Le han quitado todas las opciones que tenia, ahora es solo un acceso directo.
- (2019-11-18) Олександр Бугровий: Does not work when adding RSS from YouTube. For example https://www.youtube.com/user/JenniferESL/videos
- (2019-05-09) Jamali Phillips: doesn't work as expected anymore.
- (2019-05-01) Raúl: el icono debería cambiar de color cuando visitas una web con feeds RSS para avisarte. Ahora no hay forma de saberlo. Prefiero la extensión "Feedly suscribe button" de Firefox.
- (2019-04-26) Matt Hawkins: I hate to give the one extension that I used to rely upon basically every 2 minutes, but... what recent update basically broke it for me. Or am I the only one who just keep getting "Extracting article content..." when trying to launch it?
- (2019-04-19) Alexander Balakersky: It used to be my favorite extension. I would click on this button many times a day to get to my Feedly list. Now, it has changed into Add to Feedly button. Without anyone asking or giving an option to choose, or even a configuration option in the settings. A big major fail. I will be uninstalling this since I did not ask for that functionality to be forced upon me, oh and the functionality doesn't work really with anything but the simplest websites, and even then not well.
- (2019-04-18) Kevin Vi: After the most recent update, clicking the button no longer takes you to Feedly. It's a dumb pop-up that extracts information from the page you are viewing to populate within Feedly. I hate it.
- (2019-04-17) Mike Moses: Loved it until the recent update. I want to be taken to my feeds not asked if i want to follow or add the webpage i am currently on. This needs to be an option not forced on people.
- (2019-04-17) Harald Held: I liked this extension until some time last week ... now it became essentially useless. Instead of taking me to the feedly website it opens a small message box saying "Extracting article content ..." which never finishes. What's the point?
- (2019-04-16) Luke: Im sure this extension used to take me to feedly when pressed with the other options appearing as a overlay button in the bottom right. How can I get the extension to take me to feedly on click or has that feature been removed completely?
- (2019-04-16) James Murphy: why doesnt it take me to my feed when i click the extension??? Please add this option back!!
- (2019-04-16) Yousuke Spyropoulos: I hate the new update. Clicking on the icon used to take me to my feeds, but now it tries to add the site to Feedly. Which renders it useless, as 95% of the pages I'm on are not feeds and as such cannot be added to Feedly.
- (2019-04-16) Summer S. Wilson: Used to be great, click it and it took me right to my feed, which is what I wanted. It had a nice little icon that would appear on pages that you could use to add that page to your feed if desired. Apparently they did some kind of update and now clicking the toolbar icon just keeps trying to add whatever page I'm on to my feedly instead of actually taking me to my feed. Pretty much has rendered it useless.
- (2019-04-16) Christopher Boyle: This used to take me to my feeds, now it adds stuff that i dont want instead. Where is the old version that did what i actually installed it to do?
- (2019-04-15) Jan-Ole Potinius: Updated changed behavior of the extension. The old version opened feedly directly, the new one tries to extract the articles. It is no longer possible to open feedly!
- (2019-04-15) 黃世華: How do I open "my feed" directly instead of "extracting article content" ?
- (2019-03-12) Rachel Phillips: does nothing , don't save feed to see later on for new posts
- (2019-03-03) Great！
- (2019-03-02) Robin Dev: Esta extensión era muy buena, mostraba un widget en los sitios (blogs, paginas, etc) y te daba las opciones necesarias para manejar el contenido que te interesaba, pero en un tiempo para acá ya la extensión no aparece en los sitios. Al parecer ya no sirve.
- (2019-02-13) Jerome L.: Semble ne plus ou ne pas être actif. Bloqué par chrome ou AdBlock peut-être ?? Bref désinstallée
- (2019-02-05) Chiké Verwey: Hi Feedly team. The start page for Feedly Mini has an incorrect URL its using https://feedly.com/i/global.must instead of https://feedly.com/i/label/global.must Using the prior gives error "Oops Page Not Found.
- (2020-08-10, v:50) Fimo Mogensen: Error: 929 / Bug / Authenticated requests with no session)
Hi, Im geeting this error google chrome Version 84.0.4147.105 (Officiel version) (64-bit) "Error: 929 / Bug / Authenticated requests with no session)" and then i have to logout and in again everyday / time to get access - was working in the past
- (2020-05-27, v:50) Alain Caltieri: Save to board
Hello, First of all, thank you for the great app! I'm having a hard time with the Chrome extension though: I'd like to use it to save articles to my boards, but this option appears only for certain sites. On most, when an RSS feed is found, it prompts me to follow them instead. That's not what I'd like to do 99% of the time: I just want to save an article. Is it possible to have a setting to make the extension always save to a board / Read later? Or even better it would be to adjust the UX to make saving to boards always a viable option! Thank you again for your work!
- (2020-03-14, v:50) Rendt Gorter: Chrome extension not working
Hi: I just reinstalled the Chrome extension, but still ahve the same problem. 1. Add to board, works, 2. follow does not - just bringing up the Feedly home page and 3. View in Feedly brings up the wait GIF and nothing ever happens. How can I troubleshoot this problem?
- (2020-03-01, v:50) Cherrot Luo: Feature Request: Support Writing Notes When Saving Article to Board
Maybe better, support adding notes of the selected contents. (Similar function is supported by Google Keep extension.)
- (2019-08-22, v:50) Ben Collins: Why does "Save to Board" only show up sometimes? That's usually what I want to do
The way I read content is to bookmark stuff (or maybe read it right then if I have time), and then later decide I want to follow that source. It's almost *never* the case that I land on a page I'm not already following and then choose to follow it right then and there. Feedly Mini sometimes shows a "save to board" button in the dialog it opens, but not always. Why is this? Can we make it *always* show that? That button is what I'm looking for 99% of the time.
- (2019-04-17, v:50) Allen Noland: Stopped working recently.
I have used this for years now and it has always opened a chrome tab to my news feed. Monday I think it started displaying a small bubble window saying "Extracting article contents" with a spinning circle. Thanks in advance for fixing.
- (2019-04-16, v:50) leonardo innocenti: DO NOTHING
DA STAMANI NON FUNZIONA PIù, APRE FINESTRELLA PER LA SOLA PAGINA PRESENTE. TODAY IT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE
- (2018-08-28, v:35) Святослав: Размещение рекламы в вашем расширении
Добрый день! Я представляю рекламную сеть Actionteaser. Мы работаем с большим количеством браузерных расширений и предлагаем следующие варианты сотрудничества: 1.Создаем блок(и) по заданным Вами параметрам и размерам для размещения в Вашем расширении. Оплата за клики (переходы). CPM от 30 руб. 2.Передаем с помощью фида (JSON или XML) список объявлений с информацией: картинка, ссылка, заголовок, CTR, цена клика. Вы можете делать из этого списка выборку для показа в Вашем расширении (ресурсе). Нас очень заинтересовало ваше расширение как рекламная площадка и хотелось бы пообщаться с Вами подробнее по поводу размещения рекламы и монетизации вашего трафика. Подскажите, пожалуйста, с кем я могу обсудить все детали нашего сотрудничества? Заранее благодарен, с наилучшими пожеланиями | Best regards | Bien cordialement Святослав Skype: siteup_actionteaser Traffic Manager at Actionteaser https://actionteaser.ru
- (2018-08-02, v:35) Andy Kenward: Pro only
Does this only work for pro accounts?
- (2018-07-10, v:35) Jozsef Miskolci: It does nothing
The button is just a link to feedly website. No other options. Is it temporary or this is just how it should work? If yes it is totally useless.
- (2018-06-04, v:35) Mario Clemente: Feedly button does not work
Just installed the plugin and this is just linking to the Feedly Software nothing else. :(
- (2018-04-06, v:35) Cristina Villalobos: Save to feedly board FIREFOX
Save to feedly board no longer work on firefox, netiher could find it https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-to-knowledge-board-feedly/
- (2018-04-06, v:35) Cristina Villalobos: Firefox add on No work
firefox add on disappear https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-to-knowledge-board-feedly/
- (2018-03-16, v:35) Spencer Gibson: Feedly icon missing
The icon (in the lower right) that I used to be able to click on to bring up a menu is gone :(