Quickly save an article you are reading in your browser in one of your Feedly boards
Quickly save any webpage to one of your Feedly personal or team boards. Share and shine. This extension also allows you to collect real-time social media sharing information on the articles you read in your Feedly New in 4.0: - Loads two times faster than version 3.0 - Enhanced security and privacy
- (2019-05-27) Pablo Delgado: I love this extension, but it would be great if I had keyboard shortcuts to improve usability. Is it possible that they incorporate it? Thank you.
- (2019-03-20) János Prisznyák: Board list loading is very slow...
- (2019-02-20) Petko Ditchev: Looks great, but loads too slow to be integrated nicely in a workflow
- (2019-01-28) Oscar Tong: I just want to save articles to READ LATER, but always have to wait until the extension loads ALL my other boards (which I don't really need)! Waste lots of time!
- (2019-01-04) Michael Stuart: It's way way way too slow, FIRE however did this; worse, we don't have a way to clip a feed into Feedly (since feedly stopped supporting https://feedly.com/i/subscription/feed/%s)! Feedly fix your extension, you have my warning.
- (2018-12-14) Yehmin WU: the extension no longer supports "save to read-later"?
- (2018-11-05) Janne Wolterbeek: This extension for latest Chrome in macOS Mojave does virtually nothing for me. My boards don't show up. I created a new board that doesn't show up in feedly. I don't see a login option. And I see no other options at all. Very disappointing considering I just subscribed to a Pro account. How can I fix this? I don't know how to add any sites to feedly now....
- (2018-05-21) David Shaffer: Nice - let's me easily save any URL / article I find on the web to my Feedly boards...
- (2018-04-15) Дмитрий Терехин: СУППЕР ШТУКА
- (2018-04-10) Bülent Duagi: One of the best extensions ever.
- (2018-01-26) Aaron Harman: The add to board and read later options would be nice if the extension worked. The extension does not "remember" which articles I've saved and doesn't indicate that I've saved it. So if you add an article multiple times, it will get duplicated in your feed. Pocket is way better at bookmarking for reading later. (It actually shows you if a page you are on has been saved previously by changing the icon.) In addition, the addon is SLOW, it loads data in the background every time you click the button to open the menu. The addon can be infuriating to use.
- (2017-12-30) Oswaldo mendez valentin: efectivo y rapido
- (2017-12-08) Rick Heijster: Working as intended. Thanks.
- (2017-11-23) Wesley Garcia: MUITO, MAS MUITO MELHOR QUE O POCKET.
- (2017-06-23) 정재훈: Feedly를 사용하고 있다면 매우 유용한 기능입니다. Evernote의 Web Clipper를 사용하고 있었는데요. 블로그 글이나 기사를 모아서 보기엔 Feedly가 더 좋은 것 같아요.
- (2017-06-03) Józef Łagowski: What is the purpose of this app?
- (2017-04-29) Linas Bernatonis: I was really waiting for this feature :) Now I can discard my mail and pocket which I used to save stories. Thank you!
- (2017-04-09) Yury Zhidkov: need choose default board in settings
- (2017-04-08) Kiran Sonley: Just like its counterpart on iOS, this extension takes too long to load your boards. Most of the time, I just want to save something for later without choosing another board. A quick-save option would be helpful.
- (2017-04-04) This is a great extension for a great addition to Feedly. I've dropped Pocket (my go to archive for years) happily. Obviously Boards are most useful to the paid users (I'm one) but as such I'm looking forward to more features (not bloat) in years to come. Great work Feedly team!
- (2017-03-24) Kai-Hui Liang: I really like the idea of having this quick button. And I'm happy that the 3.0 version is much faster, which makes it way more useful.
- (2017-01-26) Alexandr Shevchuk: Nice extension, but pls put the "Save for Later" back for a *****!
- (2017-01-18) Jorge Simarro: No funciona.
- (2016-10-26) Dany Rodier: Useful, but please make it work faster.
- (2020-05-23, v:4.0.1) Michael Stone: Logging in
In the last 24 hours, whenever I got to save something to one of my boards, the extension continuously prompts me to log in to feedly. When I do, again, the issue is not resolved.
- (2020-05-23, v:4.0.1) Taishi Kawamoto: The extension keeps telling me to login despite doing so multiple times already
As in the title, despite logging in multiple times when the extension prompts me to login, it still keeps on telling me to login, so I am not able to save any articles. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.
- (2018-11-05, v:3.0.4) Janne Wolterbeek: Chrome extension not working on macOS Mojave, latest Chrome
This extension for latest Chrome in macOS Mojave does virtually nothing for me. My boards don't show up. I created a new board that doesn't show up in feedly. I don't see a login option. And I see no other options at all. Very disappointing considering I just subscribed to a Pro account. How can I fix this? I don't know how to add any sites to feedly now....
- (2018-08-18, v:3.0.4) botmtl: performance issues
- (2018-06-25, v:3.0.4) julien coustillas: How add notes ?
Hi ! I would like to know how it works to add notes when I save my article to a board. For now I am using a free version. But if you can assure me I can easily add notes with this extension I can reconsider to upgrade by account. I did not find any prenium "save to feedly Board" extension in action to confirm my thoughts. Thank you!
- (2018-05-22, v:3.0.4) too slow to load...
create shortcut for saving actual site, its too slow to click on button (on stupid right side) then wait to load all boards and save... (vs just move to bookmars to folder on late..
- (2018-03-05, v:3.0.4) 김재성: Needs feedback after saved to board
For example, fill star icon with green color.
- (2018-02-06, v:3.0.4) Timothy Kassis: Read later not showing up
Read later only shows up if I have other boards. I don't want other boards. I just want the ability to save pages to my 'read later' section.
- (2018-01-14, v:3.0.4) Олександр Бугровий: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setAttribute' of null
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setAttribute' of null inject-bundle.js:4
- (2017-10-11, v:3.0.4) Richard Fresow: 'Read Later' does not show up
'Read Later' does not show up when there's not yet an article in 'Read Later'. When I manually add an article the 'Read Later' shows again.
- (2017-06-07, v:3.0.4) R. Francis Smith: broken image, no "read later"
I just installed 3.0.4; I get a broken image in the popup and no save for later -- just the option to add a board.
- (2017-04-09, v:3.0.4) Denver Greene: Save for later missing again
Right when I instealled this I could save to "Read later" and now I can only add to boards