Replace new tab screen with current time and weather.
Currently is a simple extension that replaces your "New Tab" screen with a new one that shows you the current time and the weather. If you want to keep up to date with currently development, checkout http://blog.rainfalldesign.com/
- (2020-02-13) nick liu: Can you allow the user to over ride the auto detected location and set his own freely?
- (2019-09-27) midori SOUDA: 新しいタブを開いたときの表示ページに強制的になる。 入れてからNew Tabだって気づいたので、タイトルにいれてよ。 新しいタブはGoogle検索のトップ画面のままで、ショートカットで使ってないモニターをこれにする使い方がしたかった。New Tab Redirectはできるんだけど眩しい。 天気の表示は県までしか設定できないようなので詳細エリアの天気予報とずれるだろうから微妙、オフにできたら良いのに。 デザインは：を排除してシンプルだし無料で気に入った色合いがあって良い。currently 2.0 右上の紺色文字はダークにしている。 ローカライズも助かる。 似たような時計表示のものを探して見たがそれは一番見やすい色にしても少し残像が残るし文字が大きすぎた。Clock Face: Digital clock for new tab ウィンドウの幅を狭くするとアナログ時計になるのも実用的だし可愛くてよい。 New Tabの拡張機能はマウスジェスチャーが使えないのしか出会ってことがないのも不便である。 使わないからいいけど、バグか仕様変更なのか私の環境では秒表示のとき改行されてしまい、モニターによっては曜日が隠れてしまう。 ハンバーガーは仕様が無いけど、右上の天気検索のリンクはまじでいらない。
- (2019-09-21) Nico Poßekel: Eigentlich liebe ich das "Starry-Night" Design und habe es mir daher auch gekauft. Nun habe ich das Problem, dass ich nach dem erneutem Aufsetzen meines PCs mein gekauftes Addon nicht mehr benutzen kann und es neukaufen muss...
- (2019-08-21) JustTronTVUK: Simple And Clean
- (2019-08-17) sando wando: I LOVE IT
- (2019-06-25) Kevin Bayer: Great extension. I've been using it for years now. Since Chrome won't be supporting ad blockers in the near future, can you make this extension for Firefox and other browsers?
- (2019-04-06) Αννα-Μαρια Μεταξωτου: Very easy to use and very simple.I love the whole minimal setting!!!
- (2019-03-30) Lech Deregowski: It worked well until it didn't. Now I only get the time and no weather information.
- (2019-03-30) Paul Flood: No longer displays weather data at all, all the support links are broken, looks like the Devs site is also offline. What a shame, I paid money for this.
- (2019-03-30) Chester Hartin: Was a great extension for year, but now seems busted and all support urls are 404s.
- (2019-03-29) James Fisher: Weather data no longer works.
- (2019-03-29) Joshua Pinter: Used to work great. Now it stopped working and appears to be a dead project. Their website is no longer active and there's no way to get support for it. Free project so it's expected, but will have to find an alternative now.
- (2019-03-27) M. S.: Where has Currently gone? No longer loading the temps/weather. Just keeps spinning. Real shame that this is no longer supported. Still having problems with this app.
- (2019-03-26) Mike Soltis: Stopped working (no forecast, Oops). Support sites are dead.
- (2019-03-21) The tab, it's theme and design is really good; a simple display, and it's especially good with the weather. However, it has some functional downsides. This extension, has some limited colour options and i believe should have 'Earth' themes, these could be locked behind the pay wall (which is $2.00) if its seen to be necessary, but the option would be nice. In addition to that, the dynamic themes I.E: based on temperature/based on the time of day, are very impressive elements. As for the weather functionality, the automatic detection is very convenient. However, if you were to have a proxy or privacy extension blocking the detection then, you are unable to set it manually (which is something that needs to be added). Besides that, the extension is up there, i would like to see some additional designs though.
- (2019-03-05) this extension is best ,can try it! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/beautiful-weather-newtab/bikddpbcdfldnooogabppjkeihdfalkh
- (2019-02-24) Rick Sheahan: RIP Currently. Used it for years but it's broken now and asks for permissions in a way that is quite suspect
- (2019-02-24) Jarrod Menard: Used to be good, I even spent money on this app. However the app has been abandoned and no longer works. Along with that they have disabled any support contact, proving that they have abandoned it. Don't waste your time even trying this app, they took the money we gave them, and ran.
- (2019-02-04) Brett Mello: great, but the current date is always yesterday's date. Really, you don't have much to do. Time, date, weather. seems like date would be the easiest one.
- (2019-01-07) Albert Bikeev: Weather appears incorrect half the time! And there is no option to turn it off (weather), I'd rather have simple watch, than incorrect weather.
- (2018-12-03) Farzad Izadi Kharazi: Used to be great, but absolutely wrecks my system when running on a 4k monitor. Makes it unusable.
- (2018-11-15) E C: It was a good extension. I even paid for it to support the devs, but it doesn't display weather data anymore and they seem to have disabled their bug report system.
- (2018-11-14) Selden Deemer: Confirmed. Currently used to be one of my favorite extensions, but it looks as if it is no longer supported, and is a dead extension. Weather cannot be set, and clicking on the support link goes to email without an address, with this data: TypeError: Cannot read property 'forecast_url' of undefined at parse (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:54367:54) at processQueue (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:22483:27) at chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:22499:27 at Scope.$eval (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:23701:28) at Scope.$digest (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:23517:31) at Scope.$apply (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:23806:24) at done (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:18933:47) at completeRequest (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:19123:7) at XMLHttpRequest.requestLoaded (chrome-extension://ojhmphdkpgbibohbnpbfiefkgieacjmh/app/app.js:19064:9)
- (2018-10-22) Thomas Raukamp: Schlicht und schön. Leider funktioniert die Wetterabfrage nicht mehr – bitte fixen. Danke.
- (2018-10-22) arpit.: Paid for it only to find out that the support has vanished, the extension no longer works, and asks for sketchy permissions which can be cleared after an explanation from the devs but they've disappeared in thin air. Quite sad.
- (2015-05-31, v:3.2.2) Max Hype: An option to use own fonts
I would love to choose my own font.
- (2015-05-30, v:3.2.2) Max Hype: What font you're using in your screenshots?
I wanna get the font look you're using in your screenshots. What is that font and how do I configure it?
- (2015-05-30, v:3.2.1) app is stuck
2.0 tells me I don't have all the theme options because I'm not logged into Chrome. Also not allowing me to choose colors. Please fix!!!!!
- (2015-05-29, v:3.2.1) Andrew Leopold Ganem: Themes
I want to access the new themes, but the app tells me "Your browser is not logged in your google account. Login to see more themes." But I am already logged in. Love the app and would love to see the new themes!
- (2015-05-29, v:3.2.1) Kathryn Merckel: Themes and browser login
It tells me I can get more themes if I log into Chrome, however I am already logged into Chrome (through my Google Account, of course.)
- (2015-05-29, v:3.0.2) Kyle Lucy: Settings getting reset
The settings are resetting occasionally. Sometimes it's just weather location, other times it's the color.
- (2015-05-23, v:3.0.2) Zygmunt IX: Updates
How do you update this app.
- (2015-05-21, v:3.0.2) 胡俊卿: Settings Lost
All settings lost sometimes.
- (2015-05-21, v:3.0.2) Daniel Arntz: settings
My settings won't save, it seems like everytime i reboot, my settings are back to the default setting
- (2015-05-14, v:3.0.2) Adam Hair: Settings
I see that many others are also having issues with the settings not saving - is there a fix for this?