A theme selector for Facebook's Messenger (messenger.com) with multiple awesome looking themes!
A theme selector for Facebook's Messenger (messenger.com) with multiple awesome looking themes! Messenger’s default colors are very bright - especially in the night. Therefore, most of our themes have dark colors to help you and your eyes. The dark colors can help with eyestrain and headaches caused by the light of the monitor.
- (2019-11-15) Ernesto Bornales III: Font choice sucks. There are some glitches every now and then like when someone is chatting, the part of the "three dots chatting indicator" color doesn't change.
- (2019-09-05) Fkb: Some people have a different layout on the bar at the bottom where you type your messages for which I don't know why. But for the few people like me who have a different layout (buttons on the left), the extension doesn't affect the bar, so it's still white, and since the text you type appear in white, the extension is basically rendered useless. Please fix this
- (2019-07-03) Patrick Winnem: Does not work on input box..
- (2019-01-31) Asaf Ben-Yehuda: all and all looks nice, there is a bug that when you choose a dark theme, the text when you click on vote in a chat is invisible, so text color is white same as the background... I hope this is fixed in the next update thanks
- (2019-01-27) Zil: it works, but most of themes are pretty garbage... i only really thought that the hacker theme was good.
- (2018-09-10) Luca van Gorkom: There are a few colour themes to chose from - but no more than that. At least it has the dark mode that matches with the dark theme for chrome so it fulfills the purpose I personally got it for, but this isn't the app you're looking for if you want customizability.
- (2018-09-02) PLUS NINΞ: Wow this is great, I love this especially the hacker theme. xoxo
- (2018-08-18) Hoang Van Anh Nguyen: Sao có icon rồi mà không thấy sáng lên? Không dùng được?
- (2018-06-07) Lennert Bontinck: Honestly, dark theme should be implemented by facebook. Looks 10x better. Only complaint is the fact that the forward button on images is nearly invisible and using md in messages for codeblocks gives weird colors but other then that it is a brilliant plugin, 10/10 would recommend
- (2018-04-05) Shoebopadoo: Works perfect and I already cant look at the default skin the same way again. Love the themes and the hacker one is perfect.
- (2017-11-16) Dominik Szewczyk: Nie działa
- (2017-10-08) Saulė Timbraitė: neveikia
- (2017-09-06) JK perspectives: Please add the custom colours for different contacts!!
- (2017-09-01) Korvin Silver: Only five themes but neither looks well designed. For example: - the gray incoming bubble doesn't match the blue theme - the blue outgoing bubble looks awful on the dark theme - the hacker theme would be nice with a darker shade of green and if it didn't brake the bubbles of hyperlink previews - the pink is pink - and the green has the same problem as the blue: the gray incoming bubbles. Also neither changes the icons of the Messenger itself.
- (2017-08-31) Lexabord: it dont work
- (2017-07-28) Liz Rettig: A bit glitchy sometimes (Doesn't load sometimes, some buttons don't show on certain themes like the hacker theme). It'd be nice to add your own color schemes! Especially for different chats, but making your own theme in general would sound pretty neat! :) Good extension thus far!
- (2017-02-25) Trường Khang: sau khi tải không có icon
- (2017-01-27) Aston Mondon: For a dark theme it had the best colour palette of the three themes available at the time of this review.
- (2017-01-18) Krisztián Földvári: Nem jó nem változott semmire a téma!
- (2016-09-07) Americo Javier Guajardo Gonzalez: Genial, estaría bien si agregaran más temas.
- (2016-05-30) Arthur Bartlett: Messenger supports custom colors for different contacts. Your extension does not support this feature. Please add!
- (2016-02-03) Kaj Wen: Works like a charm!
- (2016-02-03) Karsten Madsen: Definitely the best Messenger theme extension on the store :)
- (2016-02-03) Jesper Martinussen: Cool plugin! The dark theme makes it a delight to read the text, compared to the ordinary theme.
- (2016-02-03) Thomas Dyrehauge: ENDELIG EN EXTENSION MAN KAN BRUGE TIL NOGET!!!!
- (2016-02-03) Mads Due Nielsen: B-e-a-utiful design - min favorit er helt klart, det mørke da det er mere afslappende for ens øjne, end det "normale" tema.. :-) Good job!!