An IRC inspired theme for Facebook Messenger (messenger.com)
An IRC inspired, flat theme for the Facebook Messenger Web App (messenger.com). Once installed, press the square icon labelled "IRC" in the top left corner of Messenger to enable the theme. This extensions change the following: - Enables a dark, minimal theme for Facebook Messenger - Moves all messages to the left-hand side of the screen - Modifies image previews to be less intrusive and flow better in the conversation feed - Retains all functionality of Messenger - Second "IRC" mode for even more minimalism (See Below) Modes Standard - Enable this mode with a `Click` on the IRC button in the top left corner IRC - Enable this mode with a `Cmd/Ctrl` + `Click` on the IRC button in the top left corner - This mode removes names from 1-on-1 conversations and only shows participant names in group conversations - Messages sent by the current user are prepended with a ">" - Messages sent by other participants are prepended with a "+" View the source code for this project and contribute here: https://github.com/iFallUpHill/facebook-messenger-irc-flat-theme
- (2018-11-10) A.N. Rahman: IRC button doesn't show up in the top left corner
- (2018-11-09) Stefan Pleava: I think you should enabled the IRC mode by default.
- (2018-11-07) Steven Edelkamp: Love this extension. I had a problem with the new update, because I really love the minimalist look without names. I contacted the developer, and it was fixed that same day! Amazing work, and super fast response.
- (2018-11-06) Tsynk Z. ZVoin: The newest update makes it look less like IRC, I preferred the way that it looked before the update. Perhaps to fix this, maybe it can look more like <Name> instead of just Name within the chat window.
- (2018-11-04) Márton Puskás: csak úgy mint a többi messenger téma, nem csinált semmit. nem változtatott meg semmit.
- (2018-09-12) userkace: Keeping the picture of chat mates would be a lot better in group chats with many nicknames are really confusing, please add the option to keep the picture, or at least show their normal name with nickname if possible
- (2018-09-02) Adda: THIS DOES NOT WORK, DON'T INSTALL THIS
- (2018-06-21) Reimu Hakurei: Looks really nice. The people who say 'this doesn't work' just can't read.
- (2018-02-07) Leo Helpferer: DOesn't work at all.
- (2018-01-27) Patrick Klanduch: doesnt work
- (2018-01-10) Gregory Caron: Ne fonctionne tout simplement pas ...
- (2017-03-04) Gabriel Del Rosario: Nice
- (2017-02-05) Andrew Chung: If you love simplicity, you'll love this extension
- (2017-01-31) Spencer Hivert: Gulp file is a bit overkill but overall well done.
- (2017-01-18) Krisztián Földvári: Nem változtatja meg a témát.
- (2016-12-13) Tony Benaphtali: Pas mal mais c'est vraiment dommage que les photos disparaissent dans les conversations :(
- (2016-10-26) Blair Pettrey-Staples: doesn't work
- (2016-09-11) Tomas Slusny: Wow, this looks super amazing and minimalistic. Thank you for this awesome extension.
- (2016-07-19) Victoria C-C: Amazing, very lowkey and minimal