The NewsHub team has developed a live news timeline extension that has been designed with the users in mind.
NewsHub Extension for Chrome The NewsHub team has developed a live news timeline extension that has been designed with the users in mind. The focus of the Newshub Extension for Chrome is, first and foremost — clear and concise live news headlines. The extension displays the latest news headlines as soon as they appear on the website. You may select the type of news you are interested in, the region you would like to see news from, and the language in which you would like to see today’s news displayed. NewsHub has made it easy to stay well informed and up-to-date on all the latest news, all from within a single browser extension. Convenient Extension with a Thoughtful Design The NewsHub extension is arguably the most convenient way of discovering and catching up on live news. It’s always there, without ever actually being in the way (as opposed to email newsletters and having to switch tabs to browse headlines via the website). It displays the number of headlines you haven’t seen yet, without distracting your attention by notifications. It highlights the new headlines and dims the old, so you never have to read the same thing twice. It opens each item in a new tab, helping you keep track of all the latest news you are interested in. Most Up-to-date News All live news reports appear in a convenient timeline as soon as they have been reported. Articles are displayed with thumbnail images, their headline, and a short summary. This makes staying informed about daily news easier and hassle-free, providing a focused yet concise summary of the news. If there is a specific area of news you would like to focus on, you may select it from a list in the drop down menu. This will turn off updates concerning all other categories. Global and Local News The NewHub Extension for Chrome, like the website, provides you with live news updates from all over the world, but gives you the option of focusing on local news too. News are available in over 40 languages, and new localizations will be rolled out with future updates. It is truly our goal to provide the most convenient way of keeping up with the latest news updates around the world. The NewsHub Extension for Chrome is a customizable, easy-to-use, thoughtful extension designed for no other purpose than to give you an exceptionally simple and fast way to keep track of today’s news. Plus, the developers have thoughtfully added a widget which displays the weather in your city.
- (2019-01-29) Greg Malone: Old news. Not being updated apparently. Ignore this extension.
- (2019-01-25) Joanne McKinnon: If you want news that's two years old, this is for you!
- (2018-02-11) Иван Моисеенко: Худшее
- (2017-11-14) Berin Brand: I absolutely loved this plugin, up until 2 weeks ago when I stopped refreshing new articles. The website shows new ones being written, but I'm not receiving them on my popup page
- (2017-06-27) Stan Crowe: It keeps asking me to subscribe to the Washington Post.
- (2017-06-08) J. Daniel Mora: Great for quick news updates.
- (2017-05-08) Anita Dehghani: Up to the minute feeds,use it every day. Possibly the best. I get up to date news from more than 50 countries, right from the press of a single button. A great news aggregator.
- (2017-04-04) Nitish Kumar: I do not think, i need to write here pros and cons for this extension, Just straightway you can use this extension and i am sure, you will start loving this :)
- (2017-03-30) Wolfrando Bebar Jr.: The app is awesome it does give me latest news updates without going to the television, great app.
- (2017-03-27) udai veer Singh: it very helpful for updating news .pl. continue with this extension
- (2017-03-15) Paula P.: This app is an acceptable replacement for the Breaking News app that NBC shut down, but why does it show my weather in Celsius when I live in the States? Please make it change to metric if one clicks on the United States news feed! Thanks! It would be within your interest to expand your userbase by making this into an app for iPhone and Android, and adding breaking news alerts. Many people are looking fruitlessly for a replacement for their Breaking News app.
- (2017-03-12) Stephen Weyrick: Great app for news without interfering with things.
- (2017-01-23) J Garrison: i agree with a "recommended for you tab" needed
- (2016-10-20) D. emmelinegrace: Hello, It works nicely indeed. Thank you
- (2016-07-24) Khan Hafeez: very affarmative and able to get uptp date informations
- (2016-07-14) MrEtruscan: Works great ! I use it on all of my brosers that works on WebKit machine . Very usefull ! Cheers !
- (2016-07-08) avinash das: good companion for news on the web
- (2016-06-12) Jendorski Labs: Very good
- (2016-04-29) Floyd: Possibly the best. I get up to date news from more than 50 countries, right from the press of a single button. That's Boss!
- (2016-04-27) L London: It gives me up to date news. I like it better than others. I get just the news, I can form opinions on my on.
- (2016-04-06) richa kochhal: brief and to the point. use it everyday!
- (2016-02-29) Wanda Whitney: Enjoy using it daily to get up to the minute feeds.
- (2016-02-23) Manguppi. GamingKS: BEST
- (2016-02-02) Vladimir Troitskiy: отличное и удобное расширение!спасибо!
- (2016-02-01) Dmitry Chepis: Very useful app. Worldwide news in one hand. Perfect!
- (2019-06-14, v:3.3) ROBERTO CAMPISI: Request for cancellation pursuant to art. 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 "GDPR" of the article published on "newshub.org" and right to oblivion.
Good evening, it should be noted that to date the news that has been removed from the newspaper.it is still present. I therefore ask you to intervene and provide for urgent removal. This circumstance is causing me considerable image damage. The persistence of this circumstance, I will be forced to report to the police post. Certain of your immediate feedback, the occasion graced me for offering my best regards Legal Support URL to remove: https://it.newshub.org/search/teresi.html?page=2 https://it.newshub.org/sexy-vigilessa-gestiva-prostitute-centri-massaggio-13635124.html
- (2018-12-18, v:3.3) EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR EXTENSION ON RENT !!
Hello sir, hope you are doing great. We are from ADMUSH.COM, which works with chrome extensions on rent. That's the reason why am contacting you because I would like to make you an offer for your chrome extension on rent. If you are interested for details then please ping back or contact on these details. Every functioning will be in Chrome Guidelines so no chance to get any kind of issues, and also our functions will not affect your any audience in any manner. Earnings can be upto (999$ - 2999$) Per Month. Email - [email protected] SKYPE - vineet.admush Many Thanks
- (2018-02-27, v:3.3) Logu Saravanan: Couldn't add extension to directory
Couldn't add extension to directory : this is the error which I am facing right now. Please do rectify it and let me know, Thank you.
- (2016-12-06, v:3.3) News Feed Segmentation
Hello, I recently started using your app and the diversity it offers is incredibly amazing, hands down! Except perhaps, i do not know if i am the only who has voiced this...but why is the rest of the tabs (technology, sports) affected by the region i am in? Shouldn't it have been contained within the region=specific tab? Is there no way to get a worlwide news for each tab/segment? Thanks...
- (2016-01-14, v:3.3) Provide tabs to switch topics
It would be good to have tabs to switch topics (Local news, World, Business, Tech on...) instead of the current way to switch using the menu on the upper right hand corner. This would reduce the mouse clicks.
- (2015-10-24, v:3.3) Stephen Moore: Wrong temperature indicator for USA
How to change temperature indicator form Celsius to Fahrenheit, for Los Angeles is in USA?
- (2015-01-09, v:2.9) John O.: No Longer Displays recent news
All read news aren't refreshed in the Nigeria general column since "13 year Old Suicide bomber..." story. Please suggestions to fix this. - would also like to have uninstall notes. - dates aren't included in the timeline just time...rather not good enough