This extension drastically improves the look of Northeastern's myNEU portal. The portal was made in 2009 and this was made in 2016.
Northeastern University's myNEU portal was developed in 2009 and has since been untouched over the years. This extension allows users to update the look and feel to the portal. Best of all, it's ready to go right out of the box. Chrome users with version 1.0 or later will be allowed to customize themes right from the extension options page, as well as a drag-and-drop feature to prioritize and build views to their liking. Features include: - Responsive view - Live search - Minimize and maximize items - Preset theme - Set default page Version 1.0 will include: - Choose from list of themes - Drag and drop layouts - Improved analytics - Improved search capabilities - Live email and dashboard alerts To come: - Customize and save themes - Custom pages - Theme sharing
- (2017-11-06) Adam Lang: Take all of my money. Please.
- (2017-09-21) Jake Herron: Dear goodness, my life just got a heck of a lot better. Thank you, thank you for this.
- (2017-09-21) Evan Ogra: Amazing UI design! Seems like there are bug fixes too! Northeastern should hire this guy
- (2017-09-07) Kaustubh Shivdikar: Dam! Amazing! NEU should make this official!
- (2017-09-03) Edward Orde: Great extension, Northeastern should really hire this person!
- (2017-05-29) John Craffey: It really fixes up the UI of the site. The only thing I would like to see added is a link to the myNEU website within the extension's menu so I don't have to clutter my toolbar with the extra shortcut. Other than that it is fantastic.
- (2017-04-28) It makes the boring portal look fantastic...!!!
- (2017-02-22) Justin Cook: Looks and works fantastic, the only issue I had was the size of the menu on the left - it squeezes all of the actual content together in an awkward way. If possible, I would recommend reducing it to just the icons, with the name of each page appearing when you hover over the icon. Otherwise, great job!
- (2017-01-26) Bradley Fargo: You're my hero son
- (2017-01-26) Yori Sverdlin: Nice job, looks great!
- (2017-01-25) Carl Marshall: Thanks so much for doing this
- (2017-01-25) Josh A: Great Job Taha
- (2017-01-10) Christopher Carrillo: Wow
- (2016-12-11) Alex Agahnia: This is so awesome!
- (2016-12-09) Actually makes myNEU look good!
- (2016-12-01) Camden Bickel: Amazing!
- (2017-01-25, v:0.9.3) Carl Marshall: How Do I access the self-service tab
Are the elements in that part of the website distributed throughout the website now? or is there a way for me to access it specifically?