A Trump filter that actually works. Removes Donald Trump from webpages and filters/removes Donald Trump from Facebook and Youtube.
Filter and remove Donald Trump from webpages, Facebook, and Youtube.
- (2022-01-27) Robert Coon: There are many filters to remove over-inflated egos from our presence. This is one of them. I'll deal with the overkill of the filter if it means one less over-inflated ego in my life. Great extension!
- (2021-12-30) Sebastian L.: Let's make Biden blocker!!!!!!!!!!???
- (2021-12-18) af blanco: works absolutely well---eliminates the POS :)
- (2021-01-12) Saint Esprit & Co: Just gone on Youtube, and on what i'm facing at.... Trump News, i installed a Covid Blocker that works better to hide propaganda...
- (2020-08-07) Veronica Longan: Thank you so much for developing this and I strongly encourage you to take this app to the next level!
- (2020-04-15) Robert Easton: Seems to work as advertised, but if I tried to disable it for a site (I was trying to post about the extension on Facebook so others could use it) it completely locked up the browser and required a force stop. If they fix that bug I would highly recommend, but until then, I do not
- (2019-11-18) Jim B: Yes, it removes his name. But that's it. It leaves all the stories there on the page. It feels like a weird form of denial in that it only removes the appearances but leaves all the content. So what you get is a blank headline with a bunch of stories still there at the top of the page. I was hoping for something that would remove stories so I can follow actual news. This is not that.
- (2019-07-31) Lawrence Cheong 章朝隆: Worked very well!
- (2019-07-07) Kaykay: I love it. I hated seeing his face or anything about him every time i wanted to read news articles I would scroll past his face would never listen to him talk. This is great i am happy to use the internet again in peace. I am very thankful to the person who developed this i don't even have to look at the icon of him I have it hidden in the chrome menu thank thank you thank you
- (2019-06-12) SirBillyBlackSmith: ORANGE MAN BAD MUST DISLIKE. ORANGE MAN RACIST NAZI. MUST SPREAD WORD THE ORANGE MAN IS A RACIST NAZI. ORANGE MAN IS BAD. NPC #3627341
- (2018-06-27) Spencer Thomas: Bloody sanity saver and works a treat. Sometimes I glimpse a snippet of this idiot when opening CNN.com as the page loads but then it is quickly and appropriately censored. Please release a Brexit Blocker extension as your next product which will be an auto-install. I suggest for the logo it can be a picture of Boris or Farage with a Ghostbusters logo over it.
- (2018-06-11) Bertus Den Droef: werkt goed
- (2018-03-04) Kobra916: added to chrome clicked yahoo and first 3 images were of trump. Works on only his name and not of actual articles and pictures.
- (2017-10-16) For those whining about seeing his face, just right click the icon and select "Hide in chrome menu".
- (2017-08-30) Eustina Daniluk: What's the point of an extension that removes trump, if you have a constant reminder of his face on your toolbar? Sorry, no. Replace the favicon with a picture of literally anything or anyone else.
- (2017-08-06) Rachel C.: Thank god. I have a quick system and didn't notice much lag, no more than too many tabs.
- (2017-07-28) Aaron J: Blocks unrelated things e.g. Transformers: The Last Knight references. Possibly paid for.
- (2017-07-25) Shane Spitzer: Lovely. Got rid of a variety of Trump related articles on my.yahoo where I have dozens of RSS feeds. Just lovely. I can read news again without worry of being stressed out. Thank goodness! Only downside is you cannot disable it by page or at all (that function is broken). You must "un-enable" it via chrome settings.
- (2017-07-19) Gabriel Flores: - add a whitelist sites options - remove his face from the icon
- (2017-03-16) Caroline Harris: sa far, so good! thank you :) brings to mind the adage 'not all heroes wear capes'
- (2017-03-01) Michela Comparey: It worked great but can't differentiate between the man and 'trumpet' the instrument. As a professional musician it really screwed with my head for a bit because it was deleting any and all content that included the word trumpet and for the longest time I thought I just had the weirdest, most specific virus. It made working kinda tricky since I work with trumpet players a lot! So.... maybe make it a little less broad?
- (2017-02-18) Barbara Wild: It worked better than expected (most, not all) but slowed down my browser. As much as I enjoy less Trump, speed is more impt. Problem is, I'm trying to follow instructions to remove it but "extensions" isn't on the list of options available for me to select. Advice?
- (2017-02-07) Patrick H.: This works well at removing Donald from my browser. My small suggestions is that I wish the icon was not his face. I want to be able to get though a workday with thoughts of that thing.
- (2017-02-02) T K: It does make the browser pretty jaggy, but worth it.
- (2017-01-23) Henri Morse: Works for me. Thanks for providing this little app.
- (2017-01-23) Siddharth Gorantla: Absolutely beautiful. Made news feed so much better.
- (2017-01-23) Mikitan Fox: Does exactly what it is supposed to and removes a certain orange stain from the internet.
- (2017-01-22) ahole cop: work great. just wished it was easier to install on phone app
- (2017-01-21) Google User: Needs to add filter by keyword
- (2017-01-14) Works very well. This extension may well save my sanity. I'd have given it 5 stars instead of 4 if there were an option to change the icon to something other than a picture of him. I'm not the seeing crash reported by others if I use the Disable button. (Chrome version 55 on OS X)
- (2017-01-11) Thomas Aas: absolutely awesome! It removes all articles about Trump... I can breath again :)
- (2017-01-08) Mat No: Works very well but sadly it crashes chrome when you try to turn it off and it lags your browser SO BADLY it makes chrome unusable.
- (2022-06-03, v:1.5) Cynthia: Doug Ford Blocker Please!!!
How about making a Doug Ford Blocker Extension. Millions would love it.
- (2019-12-09, v:1.5) John O Sullivan: Error when Trump Blocker is active
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'observe' on 'MutationObserver': parameter 1 is not of type 'Node'. at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (content.js:212) at j (jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2) at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2) at Function.ready (jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2) at I (jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2) (anonymous) @ content.js:212 j @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2 fireWith @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2 ready @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2 I @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2 load (async) n.ready.promise @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2 (anonymous) @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2 (anonymous) @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2 (anonymous) @ jquery-2.1.3.min.js:2
- (2019-11-05, v:1.5) Nice Cat: Please block all Dems and Repubs
Please block all fascist leaders all together: Democrats & Republicans.
- (2018-07-18, v:1.5) The donate button is broken!
I've been desperately searching for something like this and, if I look away for a few seconds while it does it's filtering, it does a decent job (aside from pictures, unfortunately). I was compelled to help fund this gift to humanity but the donate button was broken. Where and how can I contribute? This should be rewarded.
- (2018-06-26, v:1.5) Jon Barry: Trump Blocker
Ok...how do I uninstall it for the internet. For Facebook it is fine...but I cannot read any news at all anymore. Help
- (2018-02-21, v:1.5) Individual Words
I love your Trump Blocker for Google Chrome. It help my day stay just a tiny bit more sane. I have a suggestion for it. I notice that i blocks any and all occurrences of 'trump' even if part of a larger word. Perhaps it might be possible to just block it if there's a space ahead and following the word. For example, if reading Peer Gynt (online) any references to Herr Trumpeterstrale are hidden, which is a little concerning. Love & Hugs and thank you very much for the blocker!
- (2017-11-15, v:1.5) Kerry Droll: Slows and Freezes Computer
It does remove Trump from Facebook and Twitter, which is great, but it slows page scrolling and when I tried to disable it, my computer froze - did it several times. I was finally able to remove it and my computer is back to working just fine.
- (2017-08-23, v:1.5) permanent damage
I haven't been able to access Facebook ever since using this extension. I have deleted the extension but the problem has remained. I am able to access the website via any other browser. please help
- (2017-06-23, v:1.5) Telling others about this extension
Tried to tell friends about this extension via Facebook and the extension deleted my post (the text in my post) when it typed "Trump". Awesome!
- (2017-02-04, v:1.5) Gina Henderson-Rogers: Disable Bug
When I attempt to disable the extension from the taskbar it make chrome inoperable.
- (2017-01-21, v:1.5) Google User: No filter by keyword
Cannot filter by keyword
- (2017-01-21, v:1.5) Google User: Block other topics by keyword
Trump Blocker extension is effective in filtering content related to Donald Trump from many websites! Please add ability to filter other content by keyword input from the user. Like extension 'Good News' works for Google searches.