This extension marks fake news in the pages you are browsing
This extension marks fake news in the pages you are browsing. It will mark in RED the FAKE NEWS and in ORANGE the CLICKBAIT links or PROBABLY FAKE news. While browsing on Facebook the page may load new posts while you are scrolling, this will cause problems to our detector.No problem, just click on the logo to check again all the new posts. Estensione che evidenzia e segnala le notizie false durante la navigazione su qualsiasi sito, pure social (Facebook, Twitter etc.). Version 1.2: new websites list added.
- (2018-12-07) Hellomyname Isblank: WWWEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL: It says "Possible Clickbait" on a site that's absolutely true and factual with basically any and every questioned answered along with rock solid evidence, it must work by ----well look I may be stoned but I know there aren't any REALLY quick people actually watching and reading what you type in. ----so yes, algorithm or what deez nuts have you. Only thing is some people will actually believe it is click bait or whatever cool but not cleaver word some programmers taped away from the keyboard and into to the "var/s" Hall of Fame, as it graces the cyber world before ya know it and they see it, and believe lies, against the truth, and not find out for themselves with a trusted and or accredited source or their own eyes and ears. Maybe invent something like...WAAAAA I've GOT IT. Thanks for the idea. Enjoy my rating. #MAGA
- (2018-04-03) Brian Kappel: Gives a person a good heads up. First bad item was a local news site was classified as click bait. Previously it was not. Wish it posted what has changed.
- (2018-03-17) Bob Jones: The person who wrote this extension must be a information and technology degree dropout or something, this extension often marks as fake what is obviously the case. Do not download
- (2017-06-07) Richard Wise: Worthless. It detects nothing.
- (2017-04-29) One Eyed Goat Nigga: only marks conservative news as Fake News, Buzzfeed was unaffected by this
- (2017-02-20) Richard Bailey: Crashes all the time. Only marks conservative sites. Seems like a fake fake detector.
- (2017-02-09) Okefenokee Regional Library System: Infowars and Breitbart are rated 5 out of 10? I think I'd like to see the assessment methodology used.
- (2017-02-08) Eva Reyes: I think this is a great add on but have some concerns. I saw it work on some specific pages but, never saw it in action as a scrolled through my actual timeline. Along with that, there are more specific websites that are known to be fake and should be included
- (2017-01-24) Bob Mosher: This site literally listed several sites that are absolutely trustworthy as being fake. Disliking MSNBC doesn't make them fake news.
- (2017-01-22) Staci C: Didn't actually work for me, and I have no idea why not. too bad, it was a great idea. :(
- (2017-01-21) Martine Vocelle: Really like this so far. It flags sites, and google results which makes it very useful. However I'd like to have some way of adding more sites manually, or including more sources. I think this could evolve into something really great
- (2017-01-17) Merit: It is very biased towards many sites that do not share that kind of political views that these people would want the masses to have. It is a political narrative pushed by the left and those who lost and cannot accept it (Democrats) I have found that many of these so called 'fake news detector' extensions mark some sites with low scores even if they have got most of their sources from real sources that have not been disproven. And many of these extensions do not even have any page where you can report their false reporting. You can only report a website itself. So if you ever find a rating given too low or completely irrelevant even if the site has used true sources then the rating will stay like that forever as barely any of your 'fake news reporters' even accept correction e-mails. You should not continue this political narrative campaign and just quite.
- (2017-01-13) drjurie: fantastic
- (2017-01-09) Alfonso Faccioli: Utile e semplice da utilizzare!
- (2017-01-09) F C: tanta roba
- (2017-01-09) laura rodi: Ottima estensione!
- (2017-01-08) British Institutes Reggio Calabria: Finally a good idea
- (2017-01-07) filippo scaramozzino: Extremely efficient and useful! great job
- (2016-12-29) Giuseppe Scarlata: ottima estensione!
- (2016-12-28) Giacomo Fener: ottima contro le bufale