Create scheduled reminders of different types, such as static text, notification, opening URL in new tab and task.
Reminders is a simple and yet functional tool that won't let you forget anything important. You can create a reminder of four types: 1. Text. A reminder of this type will just be displayed in the list of all reminders and could be removed from there whenever you want. 2. Notification. When creating a reminder of this type you will be required to set the time when the notification with your text will be activated. 3. A new tab. This type is very similar to notification, but instead of notifying it will open a new browser tab with a URL provided by you. 4. Task. Looks like notification but has two buttons which allow you either to mark a reminder as done or postpone the time of its next activation. Reminders of type 2 and 3 can also have a repeat option. Besides that, these types support playing a small sound when activated, which tune and volume you can set in the extension's options. UPDATE (1.1.3): - added possibility to set your own default reminder parameters; - some minor fixes. UPDATE (1.1.2): - some minor fixes. UPDATE (1.1.1): - added possibility to change a size of the extension's popup window; - added possibility to set a custom period of reminder repeating; - some minor fixes. UPDATE (1.1.0): - synchronization between browsers logged in with the same Google account; - added a new reminder type "Task"; - added a reset button that restores extension's default settings; - main reminder list is now splitted into the two parts, active and past reminders; - some minor fixes.
- (2020-07-07) Caitlin: OMG THIS IS THE BEST APP I'VE EVER GOT! IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED! so yu people out there who havent got it yet.....GET IT!
- (2020-03-31) James Mitchell: It seems very glitchy. I need one reminder on weekdays at 4:45 PM to open a webpage. This *can* do this but I had to set up 5 different reminders (one ea on mon, tue, wed, thur, fri) set 1 week apart, then for 'repeating' i did 104 for 2 years. But, this thing only works about 2 out of 5 days per week, other days it opens the tab 10x during the day at random times. It is glitchy and not reliable, so, i cannot use it. It's great software, but not being able to rely on it makes it unusable for me.
- (2020-03-23) Sukhchain Singh: Man, this extension is what I was looking for, it serves all my needs but there is one problem. I have set the reminders to daily, but everyday I have to set the date to the following day. If you fix that then it will make me very happy.
- (2020-03-09) Ed Wallace: works well enough for what I need, LOVE the option to automatically open a tab, but editing and deleting reminders isn't intuitive at all - I discovered pretty much by accident that you have to click and drag from the side of the reminder to get the menu to appear. the extension could also be improved by letting you choose the date from a point-and-click calendar instead of having to type it in so you don't have to check a calendar to get the date for thursday if you just want a reminder on thursday also, the reason I'm even writing this review in the first place is because I noticed the time I set for my recurring reminder changed when daylight savings time started. I had the reminder set for 2:55 and it's been popping up at 2:55 for weeks, but when I clicked on the extension I noticed that the specified time had changed to 3:55. fortunately I didn't miss out on anything important due to this but I'm kind of baffled that it happened
- (2020-03-01) Hasewaga Kaito: Good extension, thank you so much
- (2020-02-19) Amal k Johnson: I added this extension to open a set of pages everyday at a particular time. If my Chrome is closed at that particular time of the day, it wont work. It will be better if you could arrange the extension such that the pages will open in the very next session when i open the chrome. The tasks should not be omitted like what it do now.
- (2020-02-07) Sun Kim: Open the new tab with URL is a killer feature. Makes reminders that much more automated. Thanks for an awesome tool. Was a little confused trying to delete and edit reminders, but figured out you slide right to left like a mobile app on the desktop browser.
- (2020-01-29) Henry Blain: Nice clean UI, I wish it were possible to repeat notification fortnightly
- (2020-01-28) Anubhav Saurav: The functionality is fine but the extension is very basic. This is evident from the lack of calenders in the notification section etc. Also, the gestures for edit/delete are very unintuitive as most poeple use this extension on their laptops and swiping with a mouse just doesnt make sense. Everything else works perfectly though.
- (2020-01-26) James Brown: Set up a yearly reminder, and it said that it was saved and would remind me. When the day came, nothing happened, and I ended up missing an important anniversary. It's getting tossed as soon as I finish damage control.
- (2020-01-15) Сергей Мальчиц: Расширение классное! Но есть одно но. Свайп для редактирования/удаления. Вы серьезно? Свайпы на десктопе? Почему нельзя сделать редактирование по одиночному/двойному клику или хотя бы контекстное меню?
- (2020-01-14) abedin akbari: best
- (2019-12-15) Андрей Веснин: классная штука, разработчику респект
- (2019-12-10) Taofeeq Khan: If i want to keep reminder tomorrow, The Reminder active symbol is showing from now itself. it shall be shown before 1 hour like that.
- (2019-11-18) gigi gogo: it's very good！
- (2019-11-18) scott robertson: So far seems like a simple and decent reminder app. My biggest compliant is lack of obvious way to edit and delete reminders. Thanks to another's comment realize it can be done by dragging left, but honestly there needs to be a more intuitive way to do this. Also I would like to be able to set what sound it plays, or even no sound on a per reminder basis.
- (2019-10-23) Marc-Andre Desmarteau: Simple, yet genius
- (2019-10-18) Impetra Plus: Неплохо - потому что не удобно редактировать прошедшие и существующие. Я ведь на компюторе все выполняю, а не на телефоне. по этому, свайпы здесь неуместны! Да и дизайн больше расчитан под мобильные а не браузеры для ПК...
- (2019-10-17) Marjah Wales: It does the job - so, I like it. BUT it sucks when you want to edit your reminder. You have keep clicking it so the edit/delete buttons can appear... and they don't always appear. When they do randomly appear... because you are clicking, clicking clicking (trying to get it to appear), you sometimes click the delete button by mistake... Which deletes the reminder, and you have to do it all over again. Can you somehow make the edit/delete feature more responsive? Thank you.
- (2019-09-07) eMVeDik: Расширение на 5+++ Долго "шарился" в поисках такого. Развивайтесь и улучшайтесь. Быть добру.
- (2019-09-01) Andrew T: useless for what I wanted to do. the interface is garbage forcing me experiment with every option to enable features, and having to scroll every time. in the end the reminders didnt work anyway.
- (2019-08-18) Aaron Luckette: Can't edit existing reminders. Needs more development.
- (2019-06-14) Joanne DeSena: This is a VERY basic app. which can be good and bad. I can't figure out how to use the text portion. It doesn't ask me what time to text or who or where to text?
- (2019-05-28) Joshua Chandra: 1. Reminders when set to auto-dismiss never pop up in the first place 2. You can't read more than one line of your reminder at a time, even when in editing mode 3. It's not clear that you have to click-drag to see "Edit" and "Delete" buttons per reminder If 1 and 2 get addressed I'll immediately increase this to 4 stars (and 5 stars if all 3 get addressed).
- (2019-05-07) Amit Patil: it's very simple but very useful chrome plugin, i use it in day-today life to get reminded about the task to be completed..
- (2020-04-21, v:1.1.3) Anika Henke: Cannot remove reminders
I cannot see any option to edit or even remove reminders. Clicking, double clicking, right clicking, extension options, nothing worked. The omission of such a basic thing makes the extension unusable for anyone who has put in just a single repeating reminder because it can never be deleted.
- (2020-03-22, v:1.1.3) Hugo Nilsson: Closing reminders
Shorthand for closing reminders, nobody uses their mouse these days. I don't know if it is possible but it would be nice. anyway nice app I use it a lot, thanks
- (2020-03-05, v:1.1.3) Farah Imrana Mahbub: My client is having issues because there is no way to repeat the alert everyday. So he has to put alerts everyday. Where on mine I have the option to set it everyday. We have the same version in chrome extension
My client is having issues because there is no way to repeat the alert everyday. So he has to put alerts everyday. Where on mine I have the option to set it everyday. We have the same version in chrome extension
- (2020-02-19, v:1.1.3) Amal k Johnson: Opening of URLs
I added this extension to open a set of pages everyday at a particular time. If my Chrome is closed at that particular time of the day, it wont work. It will be better if you could arrange the extension such that the pages will open in the very next session when i open the chrome. The tasks should not be omitted like what it do now.
- (2019-12-13, v:1.1.3) Max Fata: Buying this Extension
Hi, My name is Max Fata, I'm interested in purchasing this Reminder chrome extension. I see you haven't updated it since 2018 and believe I could help grow the user base. Please reach back out at [email protected] if interested in selling it.
- (2019-12-11, v:1.1.3) Aries Jhan: Rearrange order and specific date
Please add these functions hopefully.
- (2019-09-20, v:1.1.3) Mario B.: Put a date on the reminders.
For example, every Tuesday i'd like a reminder to do x and x. It will work very nicely.
- (2019-09-07, v:1.1.3) eMVeDik: Ссылку в напоминание
Возможно сделатьследующее: когда через меню правой кнопки на сайте выбираешь создание напоминание - автоматически вставлять ссылку на сайт с которого делается напоминание? А так приходится возвращаться, самому копировать и вставлять в напоминание... А это неудобство.
- (2019-09-07, v:1.1.3) eMVeDik: 2 в одном
А возможно совместить в напоминании и текст и ссылку? Сайт откроется и можно не вспомнить для чего его открыл.
- (2019-09-02, v:1.1.3) Kirk Norton: reminder
can you add -- repeat - every weekday
- (2019-07-03, v:1.1.3) Damon Rawls: Contact
I have some suggested changes to the extension that you may find helpful. Is there a way to contact you directly?
- (2019-05-24, v:1.1.3) Joshua Chandra: Disabling "Keep notification" causes popups to stop showing
Could there be a timer set to control how long auto-dismissed notifications show themselves?
- (2019-04-19, v:1.1.3) Kate Sullivan: Notifications simply do not appear for me, at all. Please help
I hear a sound, but no popup displays. Also, no option to delete or edit reminders. Please help!
- (2019-03-25, v:1.1.3) Minty: Daily reminder option not working
The function to set daily reminders doesn't appear to work. The reminder appears in the past on the next day. The only way to fix is to change the date on each reminder to the current.
- (2019-03-18, v:1.1.3) Minty: Import/ Export
Is there a way to export your list of reminders or to share them with other users? Great app, many thanks! Dan
- (2019-03-08, v:1.1.3) TImeframe for notification
Firstly, thanks for this extension - it's awesome and perfect for my needs perfectly. It would be great if I could add a reminder in terms of a timeframe instead of a specific time. (As an example, 3 hours and 17 minutes from now.) Is it possible to add this as an option?