Create a Google Slides presentation out of a Drive folder of images.
Unfortunately DriveSlides is no longer available. Please use Photo to Slides Add-on from the G Suite Marketplace https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/photos_to_slides/647697115592
- (2020-02-09) Justin Browns19: I am struggling to understand how this extension works. Search the web. I can't believe there is no. I am in slides and nothing . I see the option to go from 30 to 50 but can't see how this helps.video. Can anyone explain how this extension works. I use many other extensions I just don't find this one intuitive to use.
- (2019-11-30) Rob Voege: I get a message saying the app has not been verified by google for sign in (needed to work). Sounds like a great idea though.
- (2018-02-28) Hussain AbdulHussain: Great idea for an extension! A useful tool that would be perfect if it could update the slideshow when you add images to the folder. Maybe in an update?
- (2017-10-17) Sebastian Ducander: Lätt att använda./Easy to use.
- (2017-10-04) Matthew McCabe: Getting a lot of errors-great idea and awesome when it works, but I'm batting about .200 here :(
- (2017-08-15) Stephanie Sapp: I didn't see the option to up the default to 50, will try that next time. Also, wish it would add .mov files. Couldn't get rid of the ad at the top of the screen.
- (2017-05-30) Scott Hogan - VSD Tech Integration: I could only get it to pull in 30 slides at a time, and sometimes not even that many. They also are not in the order as in the folder, which would be nice. Still I can stitch together 4 slide presentations much faster than enter 100+ photos myself. Overall, a success.
- (2017-05-21) Candice Karas: Great idea, and the extension itself is good when it works. Half the time I get a Slides presentation with one blank slide at the beginning (and I can't find any troubleshooting help or directions built-in, which is frustrating). I wish I could insert more than 50 photos, although I can divide my photos into sets of 50 and then copy/paste the Slides into one big presentation as a workaround, so I'm not too upset about that. I do wish the Slides would be put in the order that the photos are in, though! At first glance, it appears that my Slides are in reverse order, but when I look a little more closely I see some random photos scattered into the sequence. I also dislike the pop-up advertisement for the creators' book -- it comes up on my screen with no way to X out of it, so I have to refresh my browser in order to be able to function again.
- (2017-05-08) Karen Bergdoll: This is a wonderful tool if you are working with 50 photos or less. For someone who needs to construct the graduation slideshow, this needs the capability for importing hundreds of images at a time. If I could, I would rate it with five stars for what it will do, and am rating it with three stars for what it won't do.
- (2017-03-21) A "sweet" tool.
- (2017-03-04) Jacki Sloan: What a great extension. I can't wait to share this with others. Such a time save for them. Thanks for creating and sharing.
- (2017-02-12) Katie Haver: Love this tool, I can't wait to use it with my next project! So easy to move pictures into a slide presentation.
- (2017-01-09) Holly Sanford: This is going to make end of year and parent meeting slide shows a BREEZE!! Thank you!!
- (2017-01-02) Goodgame EduApps: A great tool to save time. Instantly dump a folder of images into a Slide presentation.
- (2017-01-02) Willem Karssenberg: Works as promised. Not possible to sort images before creating slideshow. The extension takes the order in which images are uploaded to Google Drive.
- (2017-01-01) Rachelle Lee: I have been waiting for G-Slides to have "add-ons" so that I can do this. SO THRILLED to have found an Extension that will do this for me. MAJOR TIME SAVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- (2020-04-25, v:1.0.13) Joao Li: authorization required
It says authorization is required to use driveslides, but I have already enabled all the stuff i can see in the extension's setting. What else can i do?
- (2020-04-22, v:1.0.13) Tiffany Thompson: not working
Hi, this add on/extension is not working...do you plan on helping the people using or attempting to use this? Many are asking for help and you seem to have disappeared.
- (2020-04-20, v:1.0.13) Patricia patricia: is there something wrong with drive slides?
hello, i installed drive slides and nothing happens when i click on the icon in my bar while i am in a google drive folder of images
- (2020-04-03, v:1.0.13) Greg Kilgore: Error message: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app....
Error message: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
- (2020-03-30, v:1.0.13) WillRun4Food: Sign in Error
Numerous people have reported this problem. Is there any ETA on a possible fix?
- (2020-03-26, v:1.0.13) Juanje Albert: Error / fallo
Después de haber creado la extensión, cuando dentro de la carpeta le pincho en driveslide me indica que temporalmente no se puede acceder por no haber verificado todavía mi inicio en google
- (2020-03-24, v:1.0.13) Cathy O'Rourke: Drive Slides
Hi, I was hoping to use this extension, but it's not working. Any chance it will be working soon? I'm a teacher working remotely and REALLY need to convert some of my presentations to Google Slides for my students during the pandemic.
- (2020-03-10, v:1.0.13) Edward Dunn: Is this extension working anymore?
I have tried it a few times and it is still not working
- (2020-02-27, v:1.0.13) Angela Lee: Any update on DriveSlides?
Hey DriveSlides isn't currently working for a lot of people, it was one of the best extensions ever is there any possibility of an update / fix for it? Angela.
- (2020-02-26, v:1.0.13) Kelli Powling: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In. It's not GDPR. Tried in and outside the US, EU, and non-EU global VPNs. Same error in all cases.
- (2020-02-18, v:1.0.13) Kylie Coomes: Error
Error message comes up. Love this app and used it often in the past. Any ideas?
- (2020-02-09, v:1.0.13) Justin Browns19: Can you tell me if it is broken
Just stumbled up on this extension and thought I would try. I get no error message installing it. When I look at the extension I do see it says "Can't read or change site data" This is even when in slides. So either this is not working or I can not figure out just how this extension works. I would appreciate your thoughts.
- (2020-02-03, v:1.0.13) Rabbi Dov Hochbaum: drive slides not working
I am getting an error message when I try to sso on my google account that "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled. This app has not been verified by Google". Any workarounds? I used this app in the past before and had no problems.
- (2019-12-30, v:1.0.13) Anthony Sanders: Can you estimate when you might fix this latest issue?
I just added the DriveSlides extension to Chrome this morning and, unfortunately, received the same error as others have posted: the app has been rendered unusable by Google. I'm really hoping to use DriveSlides soon. If you can tell us when you might be able to resolve this problem, that'd be great. Tony Sanders Teacher, MCPS
- (2019-12-13, v:1.0.13) Thomas Meyer: Not working
It seems driveslides does not work because of error "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app". Any suggestions?
- (2019-12-10, v:1.0.13) Darla Taylor: DriveSlides Google Authentication Failure
As posted by Kathryn Harcourt yesterday, I too am having the issue with the message which states, "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign in." I use this app often as it was a great time saver. Please let us know if/when this will be fixed. Thanks!
- (2019-12-08, v:1.0.13) Kathryn Harcourt: DriveSlides
DriveSlides is not working any more. A message which states, "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign in." It doesn't seem to matter if I use a school or personal gmail account. I used this app a couple of times earlier this fall with no problem ... it was a great time saver.
- (2019-11-24, v:1.0.13) Kevin Bechet: I'm getting an error message when trying to use the extension
I'm getting an error message when trying to use the extension
- (2019-11-18, v:1.0.13) Rita Moltzan: Sign in temporarily disabled
I am having trouble using your Drive Slides app extension. I’ve used it many times before but am getting this message: sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. Any ideas on how we can fix this problem? Also- what is the maximum number of photos you can have in a folder?
- (2019-10-17, v:1.0.13) Ms. Armstrong: Not Working
Really bummed this extension appears not to be working! I was very excited to use it.
- (2019-10-04, v:1.0.13) Janet Brownell: DriveSlides Extension
When I click the extension icon, a new Google Slide deck is opened, but the images to not upload...the slide deck is just empty.
- (2019-09-14, v:1.0.13) Monique Agueros: Drive Slides
I, too, get a black error box-- is there an update or something I'm missing? Thank you.
- (2019-07-01, v:1.0.13) Maryann Walker: hi Driveslides is not working for me - creates blankfolder
hi Driveslides is not working for me - creates blank folder
- (2019-06-12, v:1.0.13) Magnus Karlsson: Doesn't work
Nothing happens. I'm in a Google Drive folder with jpeg:s and I click the icon. A presentation with a single blank slide is created, and nothing more. What's wrong?
- (2019-06-02, v:1.0.13) Holly Ross: DriveSlides Extension
Is there a limit to how many images can be uploaded at one time using the driveslides extension?
- (2018-12-04, v:1.0.13) Help
Good afternoon. I LOVE your app, but it worked for 4 slideshows for me today and then stopped working. All I get is a black "ERROR" box and no idea why. Please help? Thanks, Fernando Sanchez
- (2018-12-04, v:1.0.13) Stephanie Bridge: Drive Slide
It's not pulling the pictures into the presentations, just creating a blank slide. What am I doing wrong?