Easily save images with a click, gestures or the extension button.
1. Save images with one click by using the alt + click hotkey (holding the alt key and clicking the image). 2. Or save images by dragging them (drag the image slightly on any direction). 3. Download every image on the page by using the extension button (green button on the top right). Note: The images are downloaded in the default directory for downloads of Chrome. Installation Note: After installing, Chrome doesn't add any extensions to the currently opened tabs (so, you have to reload the tabs that were opened before the extension was installed to work it to work on them). Featured on The Next Web, Lifehacker, ZDNet and Gizmodo as one of the best Chrome Extensions available on the webstore. http://thenextweb.com/apps/2014/08/20/27-best-chrome-extensions-check-today/6/ http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2014/12/pimp-the-web-with-the-best-chrome-browser-extensions/ http://www.zdnet.com/pictures/best-google-chrome-extensions/5/ https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2017/03/snag-all-the-images-from-a-website-with-one-click/ What's up with the name? It's a portmanteu of image and gentleman... Disclaimer: Google provides the extension (through its Google Analytics tool) data for some basic stats. Specifically, it helps us know approximately how many people are using the extension and how many images are getting downloaded through it. No private data can (Google only provides anonymous data) or was/is being gathered (no urls, no personal information, etc). Other works http://imagentleman.github.io
- (2019-11-15) Michael Moyal: Great app. Note the the deb: the extension does not work in the latest update from Google images when trying to download an imagine directly from the image search. I downloads the webpage instead the image. I now need to go into the image source and download that, which kinda defeats the purpose so i end up to just right-clicking instead.
- (2019-08-28) maduro: Why I didn't know about this AMAZING TILL NOW? OMG it's so great. thank you
- (2019-08-20) Johnatan Machado: Great extension!
- (2019-07-26) Leeroy: Disappointing, unfortunately, mainly because it's not a one-stop-shop for your image saving needs. It won't work everywhere, won't work on images included via CSS background-image, and won't exclude images you most certainly don't want to save (thumbnails, smaller versions of the same image, etc.) Would have liked just sorting or filters on Dev Tools > Application tab > Frames > Images to help you pick out the main large images loaded on the page.
- (2019-07-01) RAMIRO GONZALEZ: a mi me funciona muy bien en win 10 . al 1 de julio del 2019 ;)
- (2019-05-07) Eyder A. Rodriguez: A veces descarga, a veces no. A desinstalar.
- (2019-03-07) jrw: Works poorly with Google images search results. When Alt- left clicking an image, it just saves the thumbnail, not the full resolution image, as well as opening it in "preview" mode.
- (2019-03-05) lyra messier: this bloody extension has saved my life
- (2019-03-03) Duy Hoang: good
- (2019-02-14) E.Marketing Bahaa: ممتاز ولكن لا يعمل في جميع المواقع
- (2019-01-24) zerp bot: Great extension but it would be perfect if it had an option to auto-close the tab after saving the image.
- (2019-01-22) Jane Doe: Works great most of the times, but will (rarely) download some jpg files as htm.
- (2018-12-04) Zihan Huang: very useful and brilliant!!!! thanks a lot
- (2018-11-19) JCDenton Alex Melyon: It's super and what I looking for Wrong image when trying to save image from twitter gallery
- (2018-11-17) demostanis worlds: Ça marchais super bien mais ça ne marche plus.
- (2018-11-14) Gabriel Menchini: Don't work in iframes
- (2018-10-09) Arana Bandara: The Extension is a God Send for someone like me who downloads lots of pictures often. On tumblr if I open a picture in a new tab it just downloads the html of the picture not the picture file itself, please check this. Im on chrome v.69.0.3497.100 and using Win 10 October update
- (2018-09-15) Lokuas licas: Me descarga doble imagen como hago pára que solo descargue solo una ,tengo imagenes repetidas en mis descargas
- (2018-09-13) Gigio Barbon: eu tentei baixar uma imagem e ela vem como .webp. baixei esta extenção para fazer o download da imagem como jpg ou outro formato de imagem e ela continuou como .webp
- (2018-08-31) Gilberto Baca: no puedes seleccionar imagenes bloqueadas
- (2018-08-10) Hannes Markward: tl;dr - Kann Bilder von Instagram und co downloaden Habe ein Plugin für Chrome gesucht mit dem ich Bilder aus Instagram direkt downloaden kann damit ich nicht eine extra Website benutzen muss. Und bis jetzt funktioniert es super einfach Alt + links Klick auf das Bild deiner Wahl und schon downloadet er dir das Bild. +1
- (2018-08-09) Luis Henrique: I don't what other guys are talking about here, but it worked to me just fine.
- (2018-07-27) Pierre Barthélemy-Ivanoff: Le téléchargement en masse fait planter Chrome. Et ouvre autant de fenêtre de téléchargement que d'images. inutile pour mon utilisation.
- (2018-06-23) Matthew Helm: The guy that made this app is my hero
- (2018-06-10) Elena Kuczynski: A MI ME ANDA MAL NO ME BAJA TODAS Y ADEMAS REPITE MUCHAS FOTOS YA DESCARGADAS
- (2012-07-30, v:10) Asiroth Nyoki: Won't work
It won't work for me I tried pressing ALT then clicking a pic but it didn't work