Save images currently opened in tabs.
Download all pictures and images opened as tabs in one click. This will grab any .jpg, .png, .webp, .gif, or .webm opened in the current window. You can choose to download them to your default download folder, or put them all in a subfolder of that one. Once the downloads are done, you can close the successfully downloaded tabs in one click. Simple. -------- PRIVACY This extension is open source and doesn't collect any personal information or transmit any data over the internet. You can verify that no data is being transmitted in the extension's source code at: https://github.com/kevinsqi/save_tabbed_images.
- (2019-08-15) Artem Rikoski: USELESS. Does not work. Have 20+ images opened in tabs. Says current window does not have images. Kidding me? Deleted.
- (2019-07-03) giraty: Works very well in Windows 10, saves my time (and finger) a lot when I have to download a lot of pictures like over 20 at once!
- (2019-07-01) may: it no longer automatically downloads the pictures? it makes you manually save them. i've tried everything to give it access but it won't work. there aren't even any options.
- (2019-03-28) Brooke Price: I have multiple tabs open but it is sayingt there is no image on that page so it wont download them..? help!
- (2019-03-22) Nghia Minh: Why are all downloaded images' names changed to .com.google.something???
- (2019-03-21) Miguel: Good and does what it advertises. My main gripe being that you cannot save into any other folder except the default one. Otherwise it's great.
- (2019-03-19) Awesome extension! Helps me a lot. Thank you. Is it possible to add functionality to change the file extension of images downloaded from twitter? They are saved with jpg_orig extension. The renaming can be done by other extensions when files are saved manually, but it seems Chrome doesn't allow other extensions to rename files when they are downloaded by an extension.
- (2018-10-04) Saves an immense amount of time when dealing with 100+ images that are left open on tabs. I had roughly 340 images that needed to be downloaded, and thought I'd have to write up a script from scratch. Saving manually would take an hour or two. That time is cut to ~40 minutes just organizing files now. Great work!!!!!
- (2018-06-06) Molnar Gabor: Saves images from image only tabs, and even close tabs after finished saving them if you want. PERFECT !!!!!!!!
- (2018-03-30) Rabbit April: 日付・時刻でサブフォルダを作ってくれるので保存ボタンを連打するだけで良い 自動ダウンロード完了帯消し拡張と衝突せず、共存できる
- (2018-03-09) Yuna ryu: love it
- (2017-12-29) family b: Doenst work AT ALL..waste of energy! Spare yourself this crab on your pc
- (2017-12-21) Antonio Cabara: open images in new tab have 50+ images in tabs extensions downloads them extension closes the downloaded tabs :D Make sure that "ask where to save file before downloading" is off so that it can process the downloads automatically!
- (2017-10-23) Sreerag Nair: Doesnt work at all!
- (2017-08-12) max pleaner: it simply works, which is good enough. 4 stars because there are a couple small issues. can fail if there are a lot of open tabs, like 100+. also would be good to be able to set a default destination
- (2017-08-11) Lol Me: What a shame of an add-on. You open say 500 pics in the tabs and It opens 500 saving file dialogs. Author, please be no evil, don't do coding anymore!
- (2017-05-13) Alex shepard: Big time saver as I frequently have 100+ image tabs open. If I could give one feature request: if it downloads GIFs it may as well also download webms
- (2017-05-05) Johnny Dee: Extremely bad and lazy extension, pretty much does nothing correctly or sensibly... (1) No settings page, so zero flexibility. (2) Doesn't let you save in a folder other than the default one. (3) During saving gives you the option to create a subfolder... a different one each time, so if you want all your photos in the same folder you can't use that option. (4+5) And even if you DO use that option, your choice isn't saved, so you have to click it every single time. Just like you have to click "close tabs" every time instead of saving your choice. (6) Sometimes doesn't save one or two images from the batch (7) If (6) happens, you have to check them all individually because there is no fallback option of "close the tabs of the saved images" , it's all or nothing. Even if the app is responsible for the nothing for no good reason (I even tried to re-save same batch, again it didn't save all, but this time it was different images). tl;dr : Avoid at all costs.
- (2017-05-01) Shikiyoku: Total time saver! Thanks! Could you please add last download location option?
- (2017-04-17) Melvin Hicklin: I love the simplicity of this extension. So many other extensions try to grab all the images from a webpage but lack the feature to just download images in tabs. Would love to see a feature to save images in recent folder or choose a folder to download to. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
- (2017-03-11) Mohammed Al-Sayed: f'n love it!!!
- (2017-02-10) Phaedrus Raznikov: Dope! Thanks for the tool
- (2017-02-09) Wolf: A time saver, .gif extension compatibility would be great since i save a lot of them too.
- (2016-12-10) Mike: Thanks for the fantastic extension! Has saved me heaps of time. Does exactly what it says it does without fail. I do have one tiny suggestion: maybe have it save a list of recent folders you've typed in and display a bullet list of them?
- (2016-11-21) Ervin Fin: Отдельное окно "сохранить" для каждого изображения. Не настраивается директория сохранения. Удаляю.
- (2019-05-04, v:0.6.0) Ette Croquette: add an "automatic download" toggle/switch
Could it be possible to add a little setting/toggle/switch which automatically downloads to the default download location, and automatically closes the downloaded image urls on the tab when this setting is on? So I mean right away, after the moment the image url link got opened in the new tab, so you don't have to click the "download X images" button and "close downloaded tabs" button anymore. I couldn't find an autosave "url type" or autosave "image type url" setting within chrome to to accomplish this as a workaround. Curious, and big thanks for this time-saver extension either way!
- (2019-01-03, v:0.6.0) Antonio Cabara: Does not download Pixiv tabbed images
The problem is that Pixiv does not allow direct access to the images, it will only allow if there is a referrer from Pixiv in the header.
- (2018-07-24, v:0.6.0) Artush Foto: Support fot Czech language characters
Hello, please can you add support for this characters: ěščřžýáíé ĚŠČŘŽÝÁÍÉ Czech Language. Thanks
- (2018-07-24, v:0.6.0) imagetwist.com
can't recognize pics from imagetwist.com tabs. Can you fix it? thanks
- (2018-06-28, v:0.6.0) imagetwist.com
Please, add imagetwist.com to the list. Now Save Tabbed doesn't recognize the pics.
- (2018-05-04, v:0.6.0) imagebam.com
can't recognize the pics from this site, is there a way to fix it?
- (2018-03-23, v:0.6.0) id be happy if u could add
a shortkey... to save
- (2018-02-03, v:0.6.0) Roy Sader: Keep Dialog Open
Can you please keep the dialog open until the "Close Downloaded Tabs" button is pressed please. While switching through tabs or outside Chrome, the dialog closes and i'll be forced to close each tab manually. Thank you
- (2018-01-23, v:0.6.0) Warmuser: Doesn't work
The extension doesn't work after the latest chrome updates. Please, fix it.
- (2018-01-20, v:0.6.0) jeffrey thane: .svg support
Doesn't seem to download svgs. Is this possible to integrate?