SnappyLink allows you to preview information from pages without clicking
http://snappylink.co/ Version 1.0.1: Changed some design Version 1.0: (Beta version) Support for nearly all websites (bugs on some specific portions of sites) (update is planned) Users who browse through Reddit, Google, Wikipedia, news articles, Bing, and YouTube want information quickly and easily. With the SnappyLink Chrome extension, users may preview every article, Google link, YouTube video, and Reddit post by hovering their mouse over the link. The Chrome extension pops a mini browser within the space that displays a preview of the link, so that users can see whether the information is useful to them or not. Users don't want to waste time clicking links to read content from every page while going back and forth, back and forth. Instead, they want speed and efficiency to see the content that they need to find. The target market are users of all ages. Every user wants to see his or her information as fast as possible especially the growing demographic of high school and college students who own personal laptops. We exploit the abundant users of data connecting websites like Google, Wikipedia, and YouTube, and provide a Chrome extension that eases and speeds the processing of information on the web.
- (2018-04-07) would like an option to set a delay. pops up too fast.
- (2018-02-28) Shimon Hyo: great
- (2015-07-11) Alex Askerman: Shame that it doesn't work, considering that all the alternatives are glitchy. There needs to be a new category leader.
- (2014-12-18) Simona Bu: Working great and saves lot of time.
- (2014-02-11) Joseph Moore: This is great, very useful.
- (2014-02-10) Louise Liu: I'm so proud of you.
- (2014-02-10) Korbin: The hack I intend to use the most out of HackBeanpot 2014
- (2014-02-09) Tianyou Luo: Changed my life.
- (2019-09-21, v:1.0.1) Geoff Speedie: amazingly almost
we need options!! read the reviews