Preview any link content without actually navigate from current tab.
Super easy-to-use link preview for your chrome. When you surfing the web, how many times do you want to preview the current link without actually open it (in a new tab or new window) ? With GPeeker you can easily see a preview of the link! Just hover your mouse to any link and press SHIFT. A new popup will open immediately with the content, that it! Want to go deeper? Press SHIFT again and navigate to this link.
- (2020-06-28) John Zhang: I think the shift press should have a hold time. To avoid preview showing unexpected, it will be better to add press and hold shift key XXXms for starting preview
- (2020-03-24) 千千万万道不明: Please add mouse calling method 1. Add the left mouse button and press it for a long time (custom time in seconds) 2. Add, press and hold the right key and click the left key
- (2020-03-04) Matt Gomont Diagou: Works great, I just wish it was also available on Firefox as I am a core Firefox user
- (2020-01-21) Willim X: s o l i d
- (2019-10-15) aditya aggarwal: working flawlessly
- (2019-08-30) Sean Sweeney: Just does not work for me. Hover over link, hit SHIFT, nothing happens.
- (2019-08-07) Papa Kanoc: jó lenne egy beállítás menü és a feketelista is kellene nagyon! amúgy tetszik.
- (2019-05-27) NY T: Perfectly simple
- (2019-01-15) Nick F.: great for looking at reddit comments without having to open a new tab
- (2018-04-10) Gábor Klement: Pleeeeease make the shortcut changable and add blacklist opportunity :)
- (2018-01-31) Khoa Nguyen: Very useful! Many thanks!
- (2017-08-23) Tarek Ahmed: Works great even in https websites, except facebook and twitter. Moreover, On facebook, the extension is activated whenever I press the Shift while writing a comment.
- (2015-12-11) Shany Zino: GPeeker is what you want on your computer!
- (2015-12-04) מיכל יצחקי: the best thing i have on CHROME! recommended!