A more distilled version of Giant Bomb.
A now-obsolete extension that improved user experience by filtering content relevant to user's interests. As of January 1, 2015, nopat will no longer be necessary as the functionality will be a standard part of the Giant Bomb website. http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/the-end/1100-5160/
- (2017-10-06) Havik: Time for a noben update, I think.
- (2015-06-29) German Calderon: Can we get a noautism i mean noaustin please.
- (2015-01-04) Anon Ymous: Rest easy, beautiful soul. Your good work is at an end.
- (2014-12-23) Jay R.: would enjoy a "no-varro" sister extension, personally
- (2014-12-22) Cecion: Absolutely beautiful, never thought a simple extension could improve a website so much.
- (2014-10-14) Justin Lane: r8 gr8 8/8 m8
- (2014-10-14) Brandon Langille: No pat 10/10
- (2014-10-11) Jay H: Giant bomb is a lot less crappy now. But it's still not great.
- (2014-10-07) Elliott Burns: Worked great but as of recent found a review about Aliens on GB. Hopefully you'll look into this!
- (2014-09-21) Simply amazing, like a breath of fresh air.
- (2014-09-15) I'm only there for the premium features anyway. This help me filter out what are unnecessary posts to me.
- (2014-09-12) E Ellis: it's like a cool breeze rushing through the air on the site
- (2014-09-09) Eric Watkins: Removes the garbage content from GiantBomb.
- (2014-09-09) Sleexb: If only somebody could make such an app for the entire internet so I would no longer have to put up with all the fags and morons.
- (2014-09-08) Sir Bronson: Ostensibly the best extension I've ever used.
- (2014-09-06) Max Benz: This extension really improved my ludonarrative dissonance or something 5/5 rest easy ryan you're in hot dog heaven now
- (2014-09-01) Amy Hendricks: Im glad i can experience giant bomb without the trash
- (2014-08-28) Leo x: Never thought I would dislike someone so much on my favorite website and never thought he would ruin so much content but I was wrong on both counts. Thanks.
- (2014-08-19) Lunar Breeze: Perfect.
- (2014-08-14) Hello Hi: The Chrome Extension Made To Silence Me, The Bullies Who Made It, And Why I Won't Let It Stop Me - A TEDx Talk by Patrick Klepek
- (2014-08-11) Dan Salera: This chrome extension is ostensibly problematic. 5/5
- (2014-08-11) Stephen: No longer will we have to suffer the tyranny of one of the worst SJWs this world has ever seen. Thank you, Dr.
- (2014-08-10) Emo Neger: Thank you based dr.
- (2014-09-08, v:1.3.0) James Cammack: Hide fucking Jeff content?
Any chance you could add options to hide the other guys from the site? I'm sick of seeing all the shit that Jeff and his bias fucking reviews are in.
- (2014-08-13, v:1.1.1) Emo Neger: Firefox version
Hello, I love your plugin have been trying to spread it around so people can enjoy the site more. Some people have asked for a Firefox version though, do you have any plans for such a version? Thanks.