Dyslexia-friendly extension that converts hard-to-read online text into a Dyslexic friendly font, -size, -interline, -color
Easily enter the online world - with the Chrome Extension of Dyslexie font With the Chrome extension, websites can easily be customized, which will increase readability for people with dyslexia. This makes internet use a lot easier, faster, and more fun. Get started: We kindly ask you to register for one of the Dyslexia Office Packages on the Dyslexie Font website at: www.dyslexiefont.com. The Dyslexia Office package can be used the first month for free, and offers you: - The Dyslexie Font Chrome Extension - Full Cloud-based Office Suite The Dyslexie Font Chrome Extension features: - You can convert hard to read website texts into Dyslexie font - Font size can be increased or decreased - Adjust the spacing between the letters - Adjust interline between the sentences Our digital world is getting bigger so make your online life as comfortable as you can. Curious? Try the Dyslexia Office package including the Chrome Extension the first month for free.
- (2021-02-24) Gwilym Skritter: Please allow website exceptions. Whitelist certain URL's etc.
- (2019-10-31) Clay Barnes: There are only two things to know about this plugin (and the Dyslexie font): (1) Immediately delete and uninstall anything you have related to the "Dyslexie" font, then (2) Get the more trusted, more complete, superior, and free/libre alternative (OpenDyslexic) from https://opendyslexic.org/ ---===---===---===--- If you don't, I'll make you read my original review, with nested citations, humble bragging about my expertise, and which was headed so far down the rabbit hole, I had citations in my citations... ---===---===---===--- This is an overpriced proprietary font that accomplishes nothing that the open dyslexia font cannot, and the OPEN dyslexia font is not only better*, it's published under for anyone to use, improve, and distribute freely**. *You can take my word for it, or I can prove I know what I'm talking about by bragging that, as a degree holder in both Linguistics (B.A.) and Human-Computer Interaction (M.S.), I have extensively studied both primary academic disciplines closest to this Dyslexia fonts. **Open publication and free/libre licensing is always for the good of both software and the public: demonstrated by histories of cultures supporting published scientific research and those which restricted sharing knowledge (all surviving advanced economies are examples of the former. I can't name any*** major contemporary examples of the latter because they adopted open science... or they were replaced (or consumed) by more advanced open knowledge cultures. ***Except small and isolated or uncontacted tribal groups.
- (2018-07-06) Judy Cook: it looks distorted on websites.
- (2021-05-07, v:4.2.7) Sofie Dowling: Page Background
I was just wondering where the option to change the background has gone?
- (2020-12-17, v:4.2.6) Hale O: Issue
Hello! I purchased a discounted lifetime subscription in September for $37 from an offer you emailed me about, and find out that you've continued to bill my account unauthorized for a completely unrelated amount each month. Please don't take advantage of people who come to you looking for tools to help dyslexia. I now am forced to dispute additional fraudulent charges with my bank, when all I tried to do was pay you fairly for a lifetime subscription on sale. Not cool!
- (2020-06-23, v:4.2.6) Raquel Z: Why was I was charged $59+ for a free trial?
I installed the free trial and was charged $59.99 When I tried to use the account License number along with my new user ID and apparently it had already expired literally within the same hour of me installing the trial. I'm frustrated and would like a refund.
- (2019-07-19, v:4.2.6) Maria Gonzalez: How do I renew the Chrome extension from trial to paid?
How do I renew just the Chrome extension License? I have a full year Publisher License in hopes to use Dislexie Font for my Webcomic I am still developing and have not published yet. I want to be able to be 3 chapters ahead of the weekly updates and I am having trouble adding it to word bubbles. I use Clip Art Studio, Manga Studio 5, and would like to be able to just add it in so anyone can read my comics. I figured if I opened it through chrome I might have a chance but by the time the thought crossed this old 43 year old brain, the trial expired? I don't understand. Kind Regards, Maria Gonzalez
- (2019-02-12, v:4.2.6) robyn thompson: andriod
how do i get the font into my note9 android phone please
- (2018-02-02, v:4.2.4) Dylan Oseas: Logging in
Hello, I purchased your font yesterday and successfully logged in. However, when I logged out, it will not let me log back into to the extension.