Easily enter the online world - with the Chrome Extension of Dyslexie font With the Chrome extension, websites can easily be customized, which will increase readability for people with dyslexia. This makes internet use a lot easier, faster and more fun. Get started: To get started we kindly ask you to register on the Dyslexie Font website at: www.dyslexiefont.com. You can register for the free trial license what allows you to use the Chrome Extension 1 month for free. Or purchase the full license to access the web the entire year with no limitations. The Chrome Extension - Converts the font to websites in Dyslexie font - Enables the size of letters - Provides more space between letters and sentences - Provides the option to change the background Our digital world is getting bigger and therefore the number of letters we make everyday also. With the Chrome Extension, everyone can now save on the global web, at home, at work, and at school. Curious? Install our Chrome Extension.
- (2019-10-31) Clay Barnes: There are only two things to know about this plugin (and the Dyslexie font): (1) Immediately delete and uninstall anything you have related to the "Dyslexie" font, then (2) Get the more trusted, more complete, superior, and free/libre alternative (OpenDyslexic) from https://opendyslexic.org/ ---===---===---===--- If you don't, I'll make you read my original review, with nested citations, humble bragging about my expertise, and which was headed so far down the rabbit hole, I had citations in my citations... ---===---===---===--- This is an overpriced proprietary font that accomplishes nothing that the open dyslexia font cannot, and the OPEN dyslexia font is not only better*, it's published under for anyone to use, improve, and distribute freely**. *You can take my word for it, or I can prove I know what I'm talking about by bragging that, as a degree holder in both Linguistics (B.A.) and Human-Computer Interaction (M.S.), I have extensively studied both primary academic disciplines closest to this Dyslexia fonts. **Open publication and free/libre licensing is always for the good of both software and the public: demonstrated by histories of cultures supporting published scientific research and those which restricted sharing knowledge (all surviving advanced economies are examples of the former. I can't name any*** major contemporary examples of the latter because they adopted open science... or they were replaced (or consumed) by more advanced open knowledge cultures. ***Except small and isolated or uncontacted tribal groups.
- (2018-07-06) Judy Cook: it looks distorted on websites.
- (2020-06-23, v:4.2.6) Raquel Z: Why was I was charged $59+ for a free trial?
I installed the free trial and was charged $59.99 When I tried to use the account License number along with my new user ID and apparently it had already expired literally within the same hour of me installing the trial. I'm frustrated and would like a refund.
- (2019-07-19, v:4.2.6) Maria Gonzalez: How do I renew the Chrome extension from trial to paid?
How do I renew just the Chrome extension License? I have a full year Publisher License in hopes to use Dislexie Font for my Webcomic I am still developing and have not published yet. I want to be able to be 3 chapters ahead of the weekly updates and I am having trouble adding it to word bubbles. I use Clip Art Studio, Manga Studio 5, and would like to be able to just add it in so anyone can read my comics. I figured if I opened it through chrome I might have a chance but by the time the thought crossed this old 43 year old brain, the trial expired? I don't understand. Kind Regards, Maria Gonzalez
- (2019-02-12, v:4.2.6) robyn thompson: andriod
how do i get the font into my note9 android phone please
- (2018-02-02, v:4.2.4) Dylan Oseas: Logging in
Hello, I purchased your font yesterday and successfully logged in. However, when I logged out, it will not let me log back into to the extension.