Overwrites fonts of web-sites.
If you dislike specific font, use this. (ex. Gulim, Comic Sans)
- (2022-08-21) Walter Pratt: Must be a joke. You can configure only one font to substitute
- (2022-07-01) A. H.: Simple. Works. Works with custom-installed fonts. This is one of the first add-ons I reinstall any time I get a new computer. I use it to globally enable a special font made for visually impaired and/or dyslexic people, so I can then view the internet and do my work while using relatively normal font sizes instead of like size 35 font. It does occasionally mess up some sites, specifically ones that use fonts to show symbols (like play or fast forward buttons) or text input forms (like Google Docs) so I wish there was a blacklist url function, but it's easy enough to get around by just temporarily disabling the extension.
- (2022-06-11) Bamsemor777: Doesnt overwrite while you are writing.
- (2022-05-07) VicVax: Contenido Random: It works nice with some fonts. But for example in Google Translate it has a bug where it changes the icons to names. And it doesn't work with every font family I have installed.
- (2022-03-31) onkar ruikar: I can't use this with all sites. 😭 https://mdn.github.io/dom-examples/channel-messaging-basic/ google images too
- (2022-01-09) Salah Aboubakr: after traying many extensions. this one made my day!
- (2021-09-08) capes everywhere: It was the first app I tried that worked and that's good enough for me.
- (2021-08-12) Данил Озеров: The only extension that actually works!
- (2021-07-06) Kumud Naugai: This is the best Font changer extension out there as this is the only one that allows you to set your google chrome font to any font that is installed on your system. If the developer can only make small change so that the icons are not affected by this , this would become perfect, I would even pay for purchasing it. Right now, it is very difficult as the icons on some sites become unreadable.
- (2021-03-17) Balaji Balagurusami: Need the ability to change selected characters in a type face. Since lot of fonts in the websites these days used for icons, the unsupported replacement fonts look as Boxes. For example I only want the characters 0-9, A-Z, a-z replaced by the typeface of choice. Hope the developer can make this possible. Thanks in advance. Cheers.
- (2021-02-07) Muhammad Anwar Shah: Good one
- (2021-01-25) Houssam Elbadissi: Nice! Does the job! But is there any way to specify multiple fonts? I tried to separate them with commas but that didn't work.
- (2020-11-25) sarnrneri: Work
- (2020-10-05) Vishnu Mohanan: Wish this had the ability to change multiple fonts. There are so many ugly and unreadable fonts used on the internet. We should be able to change all those fonts to what we like, specific to each site.
- (2020-09-29) Mohamed El Haloui: It changes fonts, however it causes bugs in google images.
- (2020-09-29) Allyza: It's really great, I recommend it. I was looking for this kind of fonts since i'm getting bored seeing the same old ones. At first, I was so confused that it didn't work, but then I remembered someone saying in the review comments that you need to refresh it. So, i did. And it was really amazing. Thank you for this.
- (2020-09-23) Zainab Atif: If you're looking for a font changer, this is the one. You just need to know the names of the font you want to use, and don't forget to refresh after.
- (2020-08-19) Mathias Behr: perfect! easily kick old school serif fonts and read with your prefered font on the sites you want! thx a lot!!!
- (2020-08-06) Richard Winpenny: Exactly what I was looking for - a nice, simple way to get rid of those unreadable fonts (if I had a high-res display, things might be different). Ironically, it seems to have no effect here, but it works on all the other sites I care about being able to read.
- (2019-04-18) Sequoia E.: For some reason the custom font I wanted to use wasn't working when I tried to change everything to it in Chrome's normal font preferences, even with an "advanced font preferences" extension installed, so I tried this extension instead and it worked great!