Overwrites fonts of web-sites.
If you dislike specific font, use this. (ex. Gulim, Comic Sans)
- (2020-11-25) Sarnrneri: Work
- (2020-10-05) Vishnu Mohanan: Wish this had the ability to change multiple fonts. There are so many ugly and unreadable fonts used on the internet. We should be able to change all those fonts to what we like, specific to each site.
- (2020-09-29) Mohamed El Haloui: It changes fonts, however it causes bugs in google images.
- (2020-09-29) Æ카리나: It's really great, I recommend it. I was looking for this kind of fonts since i'm getting bored seeing the same old ones. At first, I was so confused that it didn't work, but then I remembered someone saying in the review comments that you need to refresh it. So, i did. And it was really amazing. Thank you for this.
- (2020-09-23) Zainab Atif: If you're looking for a font changer, this is the one. You just need to know the names of the font you want to use, and don't forget to refresh after.
- (2020-08-19) Mathias Behr: perfect! easily kick old school serif fonts and read with your prefered font on the sites you want! thx a lot!!!
- (2020-08-06) Richard Winpenny: Exactly what I was looking for - a nice, simple way to get rid of those unreadable fonts (if I had a high-res display, things might be different). Ironically, it seems to have no effect here, but it works on all the other sites I care about being able to read.
- (2019-04-18) Sequoia E.: For some reason the custom font I wanted to use wasn't working when I tried to change everything to it in Chrome's normal font preferences, even with an "advanced font preferences" extension installed, so I tried this extension instead and it worked great!