Adds configurable font anti-aliasing to all webpages you visit.
This plugin allows you to force webpages use the WebKit antialiasing feature, or alternatively, completely disable it. As a result you can alter the clarity and legibility of text on web pages. Simply install the plugin and click the plugin icon to enable or disable smoothing for a given website. The plugin will remember your settings for every site visited. By default all new tabs will apply smoothing after this plugin is installed. Note: If the page was open before installing the plugin then you need to refresh the page.
- (2021-04-15) Віталій Яровий: Дякую, цей плагін рятує мій setup MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019/ mac os 10.15.7) + Samsung C34H890 (34' 3440x1440) від міграції на фаерфокс/сафарі.
- (2021-01-07) S. Saida: Works on Mac OS 10.15.7, but doesn't work on Windows 10. And would you please add a default option for all pages? I want to turn off antialiasing for all sites but I have to click on this extension icon every time when I open a new web site.
- (2019-11-28) Albert Leonhart: No funciona. Ninguna diferencia.
- (2019-10-29) the group 32: It works. Mac mini 2019. One screen at 1080 and it helps, my 4k didn't need help but it dose look a bit nicer. Thank you! My 1080 monitor was really hard to read on compared to my 4k. This did just enough to make my work a bit easier on my eyes.
- (2019-10-05) Jorge Franganillo: It doesn't work. Pages are shown with no difference at all.
- (2019-02-02) Mircea Zahan: Last updated nov 2018. Yet it's STILL not working. I need to disable anti-aliasing and there's absolutely no difference between "antialiased" and "none" settings. Text is still antialiased on any page. And yes, I did refreshed the page, even restarted Chrome.
- (2018-11-21) Heli Pilot: Thanks for the great extension! It would be also great to have a possibility to change the default smoothing, say, to "regular" instead of "antialiased". At this moment I have to change it for every site I visit. p.s. macOS Mojave
- (2018-11-16) Adriano Garcez: Sutil, mas efetivo.
- (2018-05-17) Fırat Gürsoy: Not working
- (2018-01-21) احمد خاطر: ممتاز
- (2017-07-26) Andrew Loren: Does what it say, try to zoom out your test page to uncomfortable level to read the text, and activate the extension. You'll notice the improvement right away. Tested on a Wikipedia article.
- (2017-07-17) Pantelis Zembashis: Just needed to leave a review since there seems to be people out there thinking this plugin does some sort of magic. Definitely works and does exactly what I expected it to do. ads -webkit-font-smoothing to all pages. Exactly what i needed and something that webkit and chrome should manage better
- (2017-07-04) J David: No change. It doesnt change how the text is rendered. Waste of time.
- (2019-01-30, v:0.1.0) Bobby Phoenix: Chrome 72
Doesn't seem to be working in version 72 that was released today. On Windows 10 1809. All three options show the same way. The extension Font Rendering Enhancer is working, so if you want to compare to see what is going on. Font Rendering Enhancer hasn't been updated in years.
- (2018-11-20, v:0.1.0) Heli Pilot: Default font smoothing
Hi! Thanks for the great extension! It would be also great to have a possibility to change the default smoothing, say, to "regular". At this moment I have to change it for every site I visit :)