Disables use of custom web fonts on all websites
##Save Bandwidth## Disables use of custom web fonts with the following extensions: - woff - ttf - otf - woff2 - eot Source code is available at https://github.com/captn3m0/disable-web-fonts It blocks all requests to any filenames that end with the above extensions. Please file issues and pull requests on GitHub: https://github.com/captn3m0/disable-web-fonts
- (2019-10-10) Rado Vleugel: Doesn't work at all on Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-04-07) Stijn Geukens: As for several other users: doesn't do anything for me, web fonts work the same with or without this extension.
- (2017-08-14) David BAUMANN: ne fonctionne pas (chrome 61)
- (2016-06-18) bio: doesn't seem to work
- (2015-02-10) Виталий Красовский: With recent chrome font rendering issues it's saved my eyes! I was going to write my own extension for this but tried to check existing first. Good job!
- (2015-02-07) Sean Flanigan: Very handy. Makes the 0RBITALIS web site bearable!
- (2014-12-02) Valery Sivuta: Suxx, not worked! I have in Google+ ugly web font Roboto, and i can't fix it to standart font-family by this extention.
- (2014-09-11) Great extension!!! it disable stupid web fonts making text blurry.
- (2020-05-06, v:0.4.1) HafizAhmadun Nabi: Select One fone for all websites
I want to use Calibri font for all web pages. kindly advice me if it possible through this extension.
- (2014-12-11, v:0.2) Rui Pedro Bernardino: Doesn't seem to work
Those crappy "Source Sans Pro ExtraLight" are killing my eyes!!!
- (2014-11-25, v:0.2) Thanh Le: How can use it ?
I don't know to use it, please help !