Tool to tag and render Zawgyi font in Burmese.
Zawgyi tagger *** Please note that this extension will be removed after the Unicode migration in October 2019 is successful. This tool will tag the text in Zawgyi font and inject CSS to render it correctly. Who this is for This is intended for those of us who use Burmese Unicode primarily and don't want to install Zawgyi font. The tool will allow you to read Burmese text in Zawgyi font without having to install the font in your system. Source codes https://github.com/lwinmoe/zawgyi-tagger Credit This tool is based on Myanmar Font Tools. Zawgyi Regular Expression was taken from MUA Web Unicode Converter
- (2020-07-01) Dennis Mackey: In spite of the advantages of Unicode (e.g., internet friendly and ease of use), the majority of Facebook users are still using Zawgyi. Hence, I think Unicode migration in 2019 was not successful. Thanks for the update made on Feb 29, 2020.
- (2020-01-20) Thurein Min: Good
- (2019-07-01) God Father: good
- (2019-06-18) Pyae Phyo Aung: Very useful. Perfectly run not only on my mac but also on chromebook. Thanks a lot for your effort.
- (2019-02-10) Dhan Moti: very useful. thanks!
- (2018-08-16) nainglinn star: good idea
- (2018-06-03) Myo Naing: gooddy
- (2018-04-23) rs tz: good thank u
- (2018-04-21) Yee Win: good
- (2018-02-07) Khan-Cin Hau: it works perfectly fine for me. It rennders even Burmese text wriiten in Unicode into Zawgyi. Loved it. Good job (y)
- (2018-01-17) Sahai Chan: I love it
- (2017-12-21) Paing Ko Paing: nice
- (2017-07-01) Tinoo MgOo: ျမန္မာစာမမွဘူးဗွာ
- (2017-03-08) Aung Htet: working will
- (2017-02-11) kyaw win: working well
- (2016-09-28) Nang Myint: very easy for the people who not too good in PC.
- (2015-12-15) Aye Htet Htet Kyi: It is so nice and work well.