Displays the subtitles in a different window
When you understand most of the dialog but still like having a reference in case you don't get a word or sentence. If you any suggestions/comments about how the subtitles are displayed in the window please let me know !
- (2020-07-14) Configão: Thx a lot bro! I'm native portuguese speaker, so i'm using Netflix to improve my english. ***Then, how to make this feature work: click "Subtitle > Pop-up" (such as in the image). Then, a new window will appear (the Pop-up window). In this window, click w/ the right button (in Chrome browser) and select to translate to another language*** You can resize the Pop-up window for better viewing. And there is also a program for Windows called "always on top.exe", it can keep one window visible in front of another, that is, if you maximize the Netflix screen, the Pop-up window will not be in the background, you will be able to see both in the same time. 100% working w/ some small adjustments. God bless u!
- (2019-11-10) Thiên Minh: haha , interesting ideals!
- (2019-10-30) TheReturnOfTrue: nice,free auto translator,if it's also transparent that will be perfect
- (2019-02-11) Rodrigo Santos: Dude, I like your idea. This extension would help me a lot in language studies. But it is not working. Could you solve the problem, please? Thank you!
- (2018-09-30) Csaba Salat: doesnt work
- (2019-11-10, v:1.2) Thiên Minh: this is very good for learning english on youtube, neflix!
I just install your add-on Netflix subtitles pop-up. It help me a lots in learning english. But i wonder why it only run on Neflix page, may be it could do the same on Youtube by someway? Thank you so much for the add-on and for listening!
- (2019-02-11, v:1.1) Rodrigo Santos: Is not working!
Dude, I like your idea. This extension would help me a lot in language studies. But it is not working. Could you solve the problem, please? Thank you!
- (2017-01-25, v:1.1) Ethan Guo: Dual subtitles
Can you support dual subtitles please?
- (2016-08-14, v:1.1) Matthew Cline: Restrict to netflix.com
This extension should only need to see and change info for sites on the netflix.com domain, and any affiliated domains, rather than needing the permission for all domains.