Better UI for Accessibility Developer Tools API
Exposes Google Accessibility Developer Tools in a easy to use UI. The tool runs the latest stable Api, the most recent included one or one saved by you. The UI highlights breaking-rule elements under the cursor or rule by rule, exposes them in the debugger and creates an easy to use report. The tool suggests colors for low contrast elements and other solutions which get listed in the report.
- (2019-05-30) Arren P: Very helpful and thorough. Some newer wcag 2 features are not included and throw an error when used, but otherwise very helpful.
- (2018-07-20) Fernando López Martínez: quite good
- (2017-03-31) Lucaci Adrian: ok
- (2017-01-20) Emanoel Lopes: One of the best tools.
- (2019-03-26, v:126.96.36.199) Bala sundar: How to Audit the webpage which has login details
Hi, Can you please help me how to use the audit tool when the webpage is having SSO authentication. Regards, Bala 9686989873
- (2017-11-24, v:188.8.131.52) Marion Le Pontois: show in console
when clicking "show in console" a popup shows up (too fast to read) and the extension closes