Accessibility Checker for Developers in Chrome
- (2020-03-21) Richard Brus: An awesome accessibility testing tool. Works beautifully on local files as well. Great job!
- (2020-03-02) Marvin Heilemann: Best way to check for accessibility but lacks good design and I'm getting this error always: `DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://lhdoppojpmngadmnindnejefpokejbdd/browser-polyfill.js.map`
- (2020-02-24) Ferran Buireu: Funciona bastante bien, pese a que no acaba de apurar en muchos sites, estéticamente está bastante mejor que las de la competencia y tiene margen de mejora. Funciona bien.
- (2020-02-07) Riwert: Good purpose is in this extension but my anti virus on Linux found Html.Exploit.CVE_2016_0228-6327291-2 in vendor.bundle.js file in it :O
- (2020-01-02) Adam Beck: Good insights, however it crashes easily 1/3 of the time, even freezing up the Chrome tab so I can't close it.
- (2019-07-17) Liron Navon: The extension is working with axe-core 3.2.2, but I use the selenium driver which uses 3.3.0 - those mismatches make it so in testing and production we get different errors.
- (2019-07-12) qapisqltest qapisqltest: Hi, everyone. I have question about report. Is there a function to upload a report to my computer? Thanks.
- (2018-10-26) Kitty Hurley: Fantastic tool!
- (2018-06-28) Jose Jorge Garcia Almajano: The best tool that I have found
- (2018-06-25) Justin Ross: Quick and easy. Detects many accessibility issues and provides information about the violated rule.
- (2018-05-04) Michael Spellacy: This tool has become indispensable in my work. Thank you.
- (2018-04-13) jose ramon: No funciona al abrir con Chrome archivos html locales (file://...), sólo con paginas alojadas en un servidor (http://...). Sin embargo la versión para Firefox sí funciona también sobre archivos. Deberían revisar la versión para Chrome.
- (2018-04-02) Aaron Diffenderfer: While this tool provides some overall good value at a basic level, it's biggest weakness/limitation is that it only analyzes static content. This is very prohibitive in this day/age where nearly all sites are dynamic. Not being able to test actions and dynamic content on a page is a big disappointment as well as not traversing an entire site. Earlier Fireeyes versions allowed it but functionality has been removed over time.
- (2018-01-11) Trying this after watching Marcy Sutton's talk at Generate NY. Looks really useful.
- (2017-11-13) Mike Farrell: Great plug in with no false positives - so no wasted time chasing down "non bugs".
- (2017-08-15) Timmee Artchel II: This tool is good for multiple reasons! 1. Works with intranet sites that other checkers don't have access too. 2. Usable by engineers because it will show the html for each item and provide suggestions. 3. Usable by non-engineers because it does highlights.
- (2017-06-30) Raúl Martín: La nueva actualización le da un aspecto genial. Pero especialmente me gusta la nueva opción para resaltar el elemento dentro de la página. Siempre usaba la opción the inspeccionar pero ahora es mas fácil. No tengo que salir de la pestaña de Axe.
- (2017-06-23) William Buchanan: Definitely a nice addition to the space for accessibility testing, but is incorrectly detecting colors used for color contrast ratios.
- (2017-01-27) Preston Welch: Great detection on everything *but* it throws tons of false positives for color contrast issues. I'm not sure how it's pulling foreground and background color values for the elements it flags, but one or both tend to be wrong enough for me to ignore the color contrast violations altogether.
- (2017-01-24) Emanoel Lopes: I hope it helps me searching for a11y issues.
- (2016-12-22) Homer Gaines: This is my goto plugin for automated ADA tests. It's clean and doesn't return the false positives that some other plugins spit out. This helps me and my teams focus on the real issues.
- (2016-11-28) Glenda Sims: Great tool for showing real WCAG failures. Excellent support materials that explain how each rule works, how to fix the problem and other helpful resources for learning.