A tool for GNIB/IRP and Re-entry Visa appointment.
This an app to help you on Visa and GNIB/IRP appointment for Dublin, Ireland. As we all know that these two appointments are usually in high demand when tight supply. It's even worse when you need to deal with the very unfriendly appointment system. Most of time you just fill in all content to see there's no valid appointment. This app shows the valid appointment first to you and help you to fill in form from preset appointment details (if it's preset). Notifications of the categories will be pushed to you. On the page, a 'Release Find Button!' is for when the Find Available Appointments button is frozen due to the network is too slow; The submit button is turned to XXXXXL size for you can much more easier to click it; The footer of the web page is hid to reduce your scrolling down mis-control... I will keep developing and extending the application.
- (2019-12-18) Pavol Celuch: This app blocks out all slots on the official website and then charges you to take them. Genius.
- (2019-10-26) Юлия Горюнова: Seems like gnib changed their API and this extension doesn't work anymore...
- (2019-09-05) Rohan Dsouza: In the initial days of using this extension with chrome, it used to give notifications in the form of pop-ups. However, I have noticed that it has stopped in the past few weeks even the notification box is checked in. Kindly fix it. Else, its a good extension.
- (2019-06-22) Margarita Skvortsova: Thanks for the app! I successfully received the appenment with it several times, because I had doubt on the date when I could visit the immigration center. The last booked appointment has not been canceled by me and I have recently received the GNIB. The app is the best and free! Do not be fooled by scammers who ask for money for this service.
- (2019-05-21) Selman Çomoğlu: hi, I can not get notifications anymore. Is this feature broken ?
- (2019-03-21) Semih Fatih Adem: Non profit app. Its working with notifications.
- (2019-02-25) Mike Makarov: After recent fixes the extension allows an accurate representation of different appointment slots, even "All". Quite helpful.
- (2019-02-21) Vladan Nikodijevic: Hi, is the tool going to be updated to match the change on INIS site? From February it is enough to select category "All" when scheduling an appointment.
- (2019-02-14) Odette Reidy: I have tried to book the appointment using this system and I am not sure what I am doing wrong because it seems to work for some not for me. Can someone advise me what they did as I have all my details but I cant get a free slots if it is showing green=available date and time. Considering that several people are seeking to register or renew their visa, can INIS facilitate access so that there would be no delay in issuing stamp and related immigration matters. Not everyone is capable to use new technology and the system should be inclusive as it does not fit those with low education.
- (2019-02-06) Pablo laba: Hi, can anybody help to use this or show how to use. Thank
- (2019-01-29) Gustavo Cunha: Muito bom! Ajuda muito na hora de agendar o visto.
- (2018-11-13) Tess Kaiser: I had been trying to get an appointment for MONTHS and this really simplified everything. By pre-filling the form for me and by keeping me notified when new appointments were available, I was able to book an appointment with just a few clicks - in time to beat other bots taking appointments. Thank you soooo much and hopefully INIS will get their act together about this system.
- (2018-11-02) 周鈴: 非常感謝QQ
- (2018-10-30) prathmesh koyande: Very Helpfull :-)
- (2018-10-22) Zhechen Wei: Handy and powerful, to avoid time wasting on gnib website.
- (2018-10-18) Furqan Rafiq: I was twice able to find GNIB appointments using it. Thank you for the help
- (2018-08-24) Handy and helpful!
- (2018-08-23) 心斋斋心: its just perfect, thumbs up!
- (2018-08-23) David Xie: Very handy!
- (2018-08-22) Andy Sun: Really good!
- (2018-08-06) Roy Xu: It's really helpful and convenient.
- (2019-11-23, v:1.2.5) Mostafa Rosya: Notifications has been stopped Please fix
the notifications are not working any more , please fix, the app is useless without the notifications
- (2019-11-01, v:1.2.5) Matt Goalen: Downloading on phone
Hi, I am trying to find the app on android and IOS but having no luck, please can you inform me how to find it. Also can you give me a brief explanation of how the app works?
- (2019-10-29, v:1.2.5) Lily Beauvilliers: Pre-Filled Form
I can't fill in my email or anything past that on the pre-filled form :( That plus notifications not working means this add-on is sort of useless.
- (2019-10-08, v:1.2.5) Denis Prishchepov: Notifications are not working.
As it was noted by comments below - notifications stopped working unfortunately.
- (2019-09-29, v:1.2.5) Paritosh Gupta: Appointment notification pop-up not working
Hello Team, I was using this extension to get the GNIB appointment but seems like the notification pop-up is not working when appointments are released. Please let me know if I need to configure something..
- (2019-09-05, v:1.2.5) Rohan Dsouza: Notifications not working.
In the initial days of using this extension with chrome, it used to give notifications in the form of pop-ups. However, I have noticed that it has stopped in the past few weeks even the notification box is checked in. Kindly fix it. Else, its a good extension. Chrome version: Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-07-09, v:1.2.5) Moisés Vasconcellos: NÃO CONSIGO USAR
Oi, como faço para configurar esta ferramenta com meus dados para receber as notificações? não estou achando nenhum botão
- (2019-04-02, v:1.2.3) paula jones: help!
Hi there, I am not sure how to use this. I have downloaded the extension and see it on my chrome browser. where to I now go to make my appointment? - is it to https://gnibirpvisa.ie/ and I should see a list of available appointments under new/renewal columns? Is there youtube video or help section I can refer to perhaps? Thanks alot in advance.
- (2019-02-21, v:1.2.2) Mike Makarov: The service doesn't reflect the selection on the page anymore
Since introduction of "all", the available slots are not properly shown on the tool. E.g. right now the tool shows me only 1 appointment for 7th March while the page shows numerous appointments on 11th April.
- (2019-02-21, v:1.2.2) Vladan Nikodijevic: Category all
Hi, is the tool going to be updated to match the change on INIS site? From February it is enough to select category "All" when scheduling an appointment.