Make scroll behavior smooth, ease-in-out manner, customizable with dynamically plotted curve. With bouncy edge feature.
This extension changes scrolling on pages loaded by http and ftp very comfortable smooth one. You can design animation curve of scroll as you prefer by previewing plotted curve in the options page. It has bouncy edge feature also. This is a port of a Firefox add-on that has same features: Yet Another Smooth Scrolling. If you like this extension, you should use YASS when you are on Firefox.
- (2020-01-12) Sergey Gorielov: Funziona perfettamente su qualsiasi pagina!
- (2019-12-12) Cameron Scarlett: Absolutely perfect. Should be included in Chrome by default.
- (2019-12-03) Butter Ball: Works perfectly. Chrome's default 50px scroll speed was literally crippling my mouse hand.
- (2019-11-20) DiMaTi: идеально!
- (2019-11-15) Jesse Crockett: Really helpful. I think a little snappier default setting is better. Thank you!
- (2019-09-02) pioun777: Excelent, you can control forepart acceleration which you can't control in other exctensions. Travel distance and acceleration, you can set it just as you want. Bounce effect looks so cool.
- (2019-08-16) Александр С.: Работает, да не везде и не всегда.
- (2019-08-06) Макий Семен: Лучшее приложение для плавной прокрутки в Google Chrome! Вариативность настроек зашкаливает).
- (2019-07-21) Etienne Vanier: Excellent customization!
- (2019-07-05) Igor Kozarchuk: On some pages pressing space bar in an input filed results in scrolling.
- (2019-06-10) Bülent Dönmez: Başarılı
- (2019-06-09) Josef H.: Makes scrolling stutter, unfortunately.
- (2019-04-25) Виктория Мага: Много перепробовала расширений на скрол, этот лучший, простые и понятные настройки. Спасибо! :)
- (2019-04-23) Peter Panayotov: Works great. Thanks for the update, it works again on new versions of Chrome.
- (2019-04-22) Stefan B: Was searching for something this, specially to use on Brave Browser (based on chrome), and it works just great. Very nice to have it so customizable in so many aspects, very easy to use and fine tune to any personal preferences. It still does not work on all pages, so therefore 4 stars and not 5 I would recommend anyone to try it. I use it on Linux Mint, as the windows brave setup works fine without it.
- (2019-04-18) 一风: 更新之后怎么感觉没这么跟手了
- (2019-04-14) Paul Hurlbut: Been using this for quite some time now, and after having used Firefox and some smooth scrolling extensions, but this one for Chromium (and Chrome, and "Edgium" which is the Chromium-based Edge coming from Microsoft, and even Brave too) is amazing and has so many aspects to make your smooth scrolling as perfect as you'd ever want it to be. Highly recommended.
- (2019-03-28) JTL zheng: It does not works since the latest Chrome update 73. Log: main.js:169 [Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/6662647093133312
- (2019-03-23) ne fonctionne plus sous chrome 73 c'est bon , avec la MAJ 2.04 fonctionne bien maintenant , belle reactivité ++++++
- (2019-03-21) Shane Simmons: Would be an excellent extension, but it doesn't work with Chrome 73.X. There is an incompatibility with it and the newer release of Chrome/Chromium, that results in very jittery scrolling. It's basically broken, now. It worked fine with 72.X and before.
- (2019-03-18) Это же бублегум!: перестало работать после последнего обновления Хрома до 73.0.3683.75 и появились лаги при скролле
- (2019-03-18) Can't work correctly in 73 stable version.Please update.
- (2019-03-17) Mike Bilel: The best!
- (2019-03-17) Сергей Винничек: Не работает после обновления chromium до версии 73.0.3683.75
- (2019-03-17) Shane Davenport: No longer works with 73 or 74. Major disappointment. Loved the extension when it was working. Doesn't work on latest snapshot of 75 either.
- (2019-12-27, v:2.0.4) Yahrite Fohb: Slog performance
This has become really laggy lately. If there's a page with a lot of objects like ebay, amazon, or most websites now a days, it is really slow when scrolling. Have to scroll the entire page a few times for it to smooth out again, rendering this pretty much useless. Sites that weren't like this before, are now, and I am disabling this on sites pretty much daily.
- (2019-08-31, v:2.0.4) Jeremy Comer: can't scroll while images are loading
on an image heavy site (ie imgur.com) and with a slow net connection, this plugin (which in every other respect is just awesome) will cause the page to jump back to the top. Example: go to imgur and start trying to scroll while images are still loading. page keeps jumping back to the top (or initial scroll pos) until all images are loaded. once images are loaded you can scroll as expected. If you disable the plugin and repeat steps then you can scroll without the page reverting its scroll pos while the images are still loading. On a slow connection this makes for a frustrating browsing experience as you must wait for all content to load before starting to scroll.
- (2019-04-13, v:2.0.4) Caxton S: tweetdesk
失礼します。 Your Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller is a very good extension .but can you add the support of tweetdesk?it cant work on there. im not good at english and japanese,if i say something wrong,plz forgive me ww
- (2019-03-15, v:2.0.2) Smooth Scroll Not Working Anymore
The plugin has stopped working for me now in the last few days... hope it can be fixed as i love this plugin.
- (2019-03-15, v:2.0.2) Mel Brands: Doesn't work well anymore with Chromium 73
Hi, After upgrading from Chromium 72.xxx version to 73.xxx, Smooth Scroller doesn't work well anymore. It's all shaky and basically unusable. It jumps around a lot and it's jerky. I have tried enabling/disabling smooth scrolling inside of chrome/flags but it doesn't help. Any ideas? Thanks!
- (2019-03-15, v:2.0.2) joe worker: Logicool M590で動作しないと思われます
環境 ・Win10 Pro 1709 ・Chrome 73.0.3683.75(64-bit) ・Logicool M590マウス(Unifyingレシーバーで接続) ・Logicool Optionsソフトウェアインストール済み（スムーズスクロール設定off） 現象 ・Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller設定値を変更しても反映しない ・そもそも動作していないように見受けられる ・キーボードは設定値反映し、機能している
- (2019-03-14, v:2.0.2) Howard Choi: It's not funtion.
Hi I am used for long time. It's very usefull and very helful. However, It' couldn't work properly in recent days. I don't know why it couldn't work. Please, fix it Thanks
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.2) Luca Pranay: Chrome 73 broke it
Now it's scrolling very jumpy on some websites..
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.2) Piotr Budny: Not smooth
Chrome Stable 73.0.3683.75
- (2019-02-19, v:2.0.2) Chrome Beta 73 (Not working?)
Hello, the extension doesn't work at all, even when uninstalling. Could this be because Chrome Beta 73 changed something?!
- (2019-02-13, v:2.0.2) Ben Wheeler: Not consistently smooth scrolling
When I use my scroll wheel smooth scroll has quit working in most instances. For example, on Twitter it won't smooth scroll, but if I open a tweet it will begin to. Smooth scrolling also works when scrolling on the keyboard. Worked great for years until a couple of days ago.